Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Thank you, Sephora and BITE, for this lovely gift! I was among lucky ones to receive this wonderful gift, and for that I am very thankful. As probably any lipstick junkie, I enjoy trying new goodies. So, this was fun! Smiley Happy

I received BITE lip pencils in 010 and 022. First impressions: soft and creamy. But! Not too soft and not too creamy... Which is awesome ( as I really don't like too soft and too creamy lip pens as they are good for nothing ).

Really loving this color. Sorta kinda MLBB.

This color is not my cup of tea, but the formula feels very nice.

More after I give them a proper test ride! Smiley Wink

Edit: These are classic lip pencils/liners, not to be used like lipsticks ( unless you really want to, and your lips can take it ), but for lining your lips, or to be used as a base with other lip products on top. I applied them all over my lips just for the sake of testing them, mostly for the color and the texture. So, people can see it properly, not mixed with other stuff.

Woohoo!  Congrats @lyravega!

Very pretty @lyravega

Thank you, @Tamara76 and @dalidyli !

Cross posting with the nude challenge. Hourglass Grace.

What a perfect name for this one..you definately look graceful and lovely! What blush do you have on, it ries in the while look so well @dalidyli

Loving the whole look, @dalidyli ! But, we need to find a nice dupe for Grace. Something that will behave. Or, you know, at least have staying power longer than two seconds.

Such a flattering colour on you, perfect for the natural look😻

I have to share Sephora cream lipstain 38 sweet raspberry, IRL it leans a little more berry, I tried in all lights but can't captire the accurate shade but this one is closest.

Beautiful and on my list 😉

I have Always Red and some strawberry colour, but darn if you haven't put this one on my list! Looks lovely!

Perfect raspberry @fatimamummy

Day 4: Tom Ford Patrick. 

One if my favorites!! Gorgeous @Samtian

Thank you!

so pretty on you @Samtian!! i love your shades too Smiley Happy

It's finally warm enough to pretend it's spring, so time to break out the brights!

Tom Ford Lips & Boys - Hiro

My favorite boy, warm orange with a gold metallic sheen, I feel like the formula gets even smoother the more I wear it.

Highlighted

Love this shade on you @MissPuff! Bright and fun, but totally wearable. Might have to pick this one up!

What blush are you wearing? Complements the lipstick very nicely!

@AshleyYVR Thank you! Hiro is my favorite orange lippie Smiley Happy

The blush is Stila Aqua Glow watercolor in Rosewater. The gel/liquid formula works really well on my skin and it's idiot proof, which is why I use it all the time Smiley Happy Stays on all day too!

These colors are beautiful on you! I love the metallic lip.

Today I mixed a little bit of KVD liquid lipstick Lolita with clear lip balm and I'm loving the soft pinky nude colour I got !

Beautiful!! @fatimamummy Love it Smiley Happy 

So beautiful, @fatimamummy! How does it wear (good staying power or otherwise)? 

Perhaps something like this this would be a good option for @TopazBeth in her quest to help a friend look perfect on her wedding day. 

@SheWhoSkis Thanks! It lasted a reasonable period of time but not long enough to be worn at a wedding. Maybe if one adds more lipstick and less lip balm, the staying power may increase.

I picked up my first Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss and I love it!  This could be dangerous lol.  I got #119 Bourgeoisie.

1 Reply