Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

@dalidylithis colour is gorgeous on You!  After trying it from the US lipstick sampler, I realized I could pull off  orangey reds and this one is Beautiful! 

Edit: this lippe opened me up to a whole new world of lip colours that my wallet is not thankful for

Thank you! It's such a great color! You should try manic. It's a bit more muted but just as petty. @EmmyLove

Highlighted

KVD  Nosferatu or as it's listed on the sephora page-  Nahz Fur Atoo - blood crimson

Whoa, this vintage vamp you have going on here caught my eye from the thumbnail, this colour is amazing on you! 

😍 Stunning!

That color is so perfectly compatible with that sweater and turquoise jewelry!  This look is absolutely flawless.

Beautiful @moxiepancakes

I love all your jewelry ❤

Surratt lipslique in Peccadille:

This. Is Beauty Bakerie lip whip, it came free in Cult Beauty gwp. I couldn't get it off at night and got compliments when I wore it. Very surprised to like it because I'm not a big fan of liquid lipsticks. 

That is a beautiful color, you look fabulous!

Love the surratt on you!

So pretty on you!

These colors look so natural on you, and they really set off your beautiful eye color!

Festive today. Lorac True Red.

Yesterday, MAC Reel Sexy.

Saturday, MJ Georgie Girl.

The red is beautiful, but reel sexy is calling to me! What a great summer lip!

Thanks, @missjeanie ! It really is. Smiley Wink

Va-VA-Voom! 😍 I'm loving all the colours especially that red - super glam and sexy! 💋💕💋

Oh, my! Why, thank you, @RoseCharlie ! Heart

Sorry for the poor quality, I'm trying to take stealthy pics at the airport !

This is LANCÔME lip lover in 334 (the coral one). I'm not a huge gloss person at all (I own maybe 3?) but I like to have something easy for pool-side so I thought I'd give this a go. It's balmy enough for plane hydration too ! I find it INCREDIBLY comfortable. The color is pigmented at first but I find it fades--colored glosses never seem to retain the majority of their pigment on me, regardless. The comfort level is so great I don't care.

Very pretty color on you! It kinda reminds me of one of the Audacious ladies, just can't pin point which one exactly... Juliette? 

And, I know exactly what you mean. I dislike glossy whatever, too. But, in some situations, they really are the easiest thing to go with. 

Oh, btw... When you're back from your vacay, and have some time for it... Could you, pretty please, swatch Juliette for me? A lip swatch like this one in the photo? I need to see her on someone snow white. Smiley Happy

Absolutely! I have her with me (well, in my checked baggage). One of my favorites--very "brightening" to the skin. 

Compliments you very nicely jemly!

Love the Lip Lovers.  This is a nice color on you.

Tested out Chanel's liquid lipstick last night this is Deep Purple.

Chanel has liquid lipstick!!!  How did I miss that?

The color is gorgeous on you..but it looks a little patchy in application…just me?

Chanel is such a guilty pleasure.

4 Replies