Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Killing it in all of them, I think I need bow n arrow now. Everytime i go on this thread I end up needing several new colors Smiley Very Happy

@moxiepancakes,

I just have to tell you how much I love KVD Lolita on you!  Smiley Happy

They all look so pretty with your skintone!

Love these neutrals on you! Oblivion is so pretty. @moxiepancakes

Beautiful neutrals, you look great in all 3, as usual!

I was just reading about lipstick trends (gloss, deep purple, glitter and metallic finishes, brown) and realized how all of you are such trendsetters since people on BT have been sharing swatches of such products for months. Thanks for keeping me cool, y'all!

Also, I caved and bought an Armani Lip Magnet today since I happened to see the one I wanted in store. Love the color (Garconne), iffy on the formula which I find drying. Should have listened to you guys. 

I just found out about these new Maybelline Inti-Matte lipsticks last week. It's a line of nudes and I couldn't resist picking up the 3 darkest colours. The other colours are really quite pink, bright, or light. 

This is Toasted Truffle, I'd say the second darkest. I also ordered Raw Chocolate and Brown Blush!

IMG_0130.JPG

So pretty! I've been waiting for these! Can I ask where you ordered from?

Got them from Amazon @jesscheems! I have Prime so figured it'd be faster than waiting for it to be stocked at SDM!

Thanks @k617 lol true! I hope Walmart gets them soon! Do they feel the same in texture as the other mattes? Touch of Spice is the best! I think I need toasted truffle! 

@jesscheems fairly similar, I don't have many Maybelline lipsticks and don't wear them often so I can only compare to Mauve It which I'm wearing today. Mauve It feels thicker and creamier while Toasted Truffle feels lighter, thinner in texture and is easier to apply.

@k617  I love this one!! Maybelline really makes some great browns- touch of spice and untainted spice are two of my go-to colorsSmiley Happy

I saw swatches of these and I think I need a few! Love the reddish brown tones on you @k617

The kitty shirt is great!

Omg how did I miss the kitty shirt! Did a doible take lol..Too cute! Lovely shade on you K! And How have I missed these new lipsticks?! Off to google them now 😁

Thanks @unfungirl @dalidyli @Anewxa

These definitely flew under the radar!

@k617:  I've been obsessed with these kinds of lip colors lately!  I'm still trying to find my perfect terracotta lipstick -- I've run into too many duds that look like a great balance of brown and red in the bullet, but end up looking like a dark red or dark berry on my lips.  We have very similar coloring, so I just might pick up Toasted Truffle on my next pharmacy run!

@MlleCC definitely check out Raw Chocolate as well, that one is also a terracotta and a bit lighter!

upload_8950795773035771272.jpg

So true @lyravega

MJ Le Marc liquid lip creme in shush, blush. I find the formula very comfortable and extremely opaque on one swipe. Nice everyday colour I think..I hope they expand the colour range further since the rest of the colours are not shades I wear or can pull off. 

20170106_204159.png

So pretty!

1 Reply