Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

That is a gorgeous shade of pink!

It's my go to "easy" color. Smiley Happy It's perfect, from the color, to the formula. Everything about it. I just love it. Love these lippies!

Just got a new lipstick from MAC today!  This is Tumble Dry from their Wash & Dry collection. I was looking for a subtle neutral with a hint of peach and I'm loving it so far.

FullSizeRender.jpg

i've seen some swatches of this color on instagram and so far you're the only one i've seen really rocking it..it complements you very well! i also couldn't help but notice your necklace--my husband bought me the same style/model..love it..mine is sterling silver and i tarnished it on purpose..hehe..

Peachy nudes compliment you nicely!!

Thanks! I'm so happy with this choice. :-)

Exquisite beauty you are! 

This lippie compliments you so perfectly. I'm loving it, too!

You're too kind!  My screen name actually comes from a poem my best friend wrote a few years back and it's an homage to her.  :-)

This colour suits you perfectly

Thank you!!  I know it's sold out on the MAC website now, but I'm thinking I should run to the store to buy a backup just in case. It's a great everyday colour!

Very pretty. It goes really well with your complexion and hair color. 

Aw, thanks!  This is just my second lipstick to date... I'm hoping to explore a few different shades over the next little while to really start playing around with all the possibilities.

IMG_6632.JPG

Wearing NARS Heat Wave today!

Do I have to now go find Heat Wave in the store?

Why?  Why??

The funny thing is I didn't actively want this lipstick, it was just in a SiJCP Favorites set that my mom gave me for Christmas!

I've never posted a photo of myself before, but I feel I obligated since I have SDdenm to thank for turning me onto the Clinique Intense Chubby sticks Smiley Happy

This is Roomiest Rose. (My face doesn't do it justice! lol)

MM.jpg

Oh yay!! You got one and you picked such a pretty color too!! You look so great Smiley Very Happy Did you start with just one or did you get others as well? 

Thanks! Smiley Very Happy No, once I swatched them, I couldn't pick just one lol 

I ended up buying the Intense Mightiest Maraschino and Plushest Punch as well, and I had to get Super Strawberry!

I regret not grabbing Chunky Cherry too though... Next time! Smiley Wink

Greenchilli sent me a few because she didn't like them and I wore Plushest Punch last week (I think I posted a photo somewhere) but youre gonna love it!! Its so pretty. I'm wearing Super Strawberry today Smiley Happy I might have the other two. I'll check when I get home. 

Ooh! I'll snoop through the old thread and look for that Smiley Very Happy

It was a hard choice to pick one this morning! I really love the colours <3

Here it is! 

IMG_20150528_101617.jpg

4 Replies