Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!" ( to quote our lovely DiVWA ) Smiley Happy

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

Aww shucks, thanks, Greenchilli! Smiley Very Happy  My goal is to experiment with more bright colors (thinking some of the Kat Von D lippies slated to come out this fall).

Skin looks "terrible" where? Lovely look. I like this color on you and it's exactly as you describe it.

Thanks so much, Divwa! You're too kind. Let's just say foundation was my sidekick yesterday Smiley Wink

Seriously, your skin is flawless and you look so good with Palomino!

Thanks, Michelle! Smiley Very Happy

Ooo! This is a really pretty shade - I can see why you love it. It looks great on you <3

Thanks, Mixe, I adore this shade! I also find that, depending on the outfit I'm in, I can wear it year-round!

I love when I see a pretty lippie I own.  Can't wait to try it.  Looks great on you.

You should definitely try it, I'm sure it will look lovely on you! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

DiVWA inspired me to try the Armani perk today!

Wow, that lip color is stunning on you!

Thanks jozkid Smiley Very Happy

I love the color and oh oh your pretty smile, Lady! <3

That color is so beautiful.  I think I need to order that Armani perk!

This looks lovely on you and a little warmer than on me. Maybe it's one of those shades that looks a bit different on everyone. Your smile is adorable too.

Gorgeous! That;s such a nice, classic red-lip look!

I love the lip, I love the smile!

You look incredible in this.  I always hope they will look this good on me, but they never do.

Wow! You and Diwva both! Just gorgeous!

You look incredible!!

I'm wearing a longggg forgotten lipstick sample that I got with the Dior 500 pt perk a few years (!!) ago. 

This is Dior Addict Lipstick in 578 Dior Kiss. It is a bit sheer and takes a few swipes to build up the color, but I quite like it!

It looks more vibrant in person (lighting in this photo isn't great) and from a quick Google search it does appear that your natural lip color plays a huge role in how this'll turn out since it's sheer. My lips are naturally very pigmented so this looks like an azalea pink on me but it appears lighter on others.

I like it!  And I love those moments when I find things I forgot I had Smiley Happy

I have an entire makeup bag of lipstick samples that I tossed aside since I never wore lipstick, now I get to go through all of them and try them!!

I almost fainted when I read this just now "I never wore lipstick"...huh? How is this possible!?  And you have such gorgeous, pouty lips too!

Ahahaha I don't know...I just always preferred glosses and balms. I always thought lipstick was kind of high maintenance some needing primers and liners and all. WIth glosses I can easily swipe and go, especially since I preferred sheer/nude colors. 

I always kind of thought my lips were too pouty...lipstick made me look ridiculous! But I think it's just me having to get used to seeing color on my lips Smiley Wink But thank you!

10 Replies