Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lipstick Playground

Hello there my fellow lipstick junkies!

This thread is a playground for all lipstick junkies out there. A place where we can share anything about our darlings. Because... c'mon! We need our personal space to play, right? Smiley Wink Please, feel free to share anything and everything about your lovelies: hand/lip swatches, your staples, must haves, loved ones, not so loved ones, "fails", nasty lil buggers, lipstick of the day, new acquisitions, old flames, experiments, creative stuff, thoughts on lippies, challenges... lots and lots of photos, of course... You get the picture...  "Anything goes!"

Post, share, discus, and the most important thing - have fun!

I declare our lippie playground officially open! Smiley Happy

upload_6379308209478391538.jpg

Lippie junkies united!!! Smiley Wink

New, Spring 2017 Lipstick Challenge is here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Spring-2017-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/2733982

Re: Lipstick Playground

My Ipsy bag arrived today so i’m Wearing So Susan Liquid Matte longwear liquid lipstick in Pumpkin? Lol, okay they are a bit confused about the color of pumpkin but sure.  The formula dries down and remains slightly tacky and is mildly drying but nothing too harsh.  It also smells somewhat like lemon pie which is sorta nice.  It doesn’t have the best wear time.  At about three hours in i was left with a ring of color around the border of my lips.  :/ 2B0A52CD-C06C-41CD-8EFD-FADE4B15B5AF.jpeg

@heartsmyface,

Pumpkin?  So sorry about the wear time and the ring of color around your lips!

This shade is wonderful on you, and has already been established, Fierce!

(cross-posting Fierce!)

Yep.  This is the color of some nasty ash pumpkin! Maybe if dried out pumpkin pie?  I don’t know, it’s a stretch.  @tsavorite

Aquaris-3.jpg

Sorry they are messy, I was in a hurry. The Bite Aquarius. About 2 or 3 swipes.

@Samtian,

Love this swatch!  <3  Thank you!

Oh wow, that looks really good.  thanks for posting @Samtian Heart 

Ooooh, that is a very pretty color.  It sold out so quickly - yaaay for you for getting one!  Thank you for the swatch @Samtian!

Got a couple to post...

Smashbox Always On Metallic in XO, Vlada from the Give Me Some New Lip kit. I liked the formula of this colour a little better than Rust Fund. It was more even and opaque in one swipe!

IMG_3894.jpg

It's also very close to Colourpop Maneater... XO, Vlada is definitely more rose gold though.

Smashbox XO, Vlada (top), Colourpop ManeaterSmashbox XO, Vlada (top), Colourpop Maneater

And today's lipstick is Guerlain Rouge G in 867 Merveilleux Rose. It's the one from 2015 holiday with the pretty snowflake packaging.

IMG_3895.jpg

@k617,

These are both beautiful!  Thanks for posting!

You look great @k617 Heart  Thanks for posting amazing swatches - you should really consider doing this professionally Smiley Wink 

Oh, @ZombieMetroAnt I wish! If you know of anyone hiring, please let me know Smiley Wink

Thank you Heart

The Smashbox is absolutely stunning @k617! Today's lippie is also very beautiful and I like how it has such a luminous finish. I'm so jelly of your lippie collection! You always have the prettiest lippie! 

Thanks @juliehnguyen Smiley Happy my lippie collection is....overwhelming. Most days I don't even know what lip colour I want, let alone specific lipstick! I wish I hadn't gone so crazy, would be nice with a core collection!

I’m LOVING this metallic rose gold 😍😍 it looks so incredible on you @k617

Thanks @bakeamuffin Smiley Happy

RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

@k617 Ummmm....I’m obsessed with that metallic lip!!!! It may also be the fact that you have amazing natural lips. If mine looked like that, I’d be wearing metallic everyday!!!

Re: RE: Re: Lipstick Playground

Thanks @darlyndar - you have pretty nice lips yourself! Anyone can wear metallics!

Tom Ford Mariko for some reptile show madness 20180121_203727.jpg

Spoiler

20180121_190545.jpg

And my new babies

Spoiler

Congrats on your new red and black babies, @moxiepancakes!  They're so friggin cute!! The lip matches nicely and looks great on you!  

Ohhh this lip colour is beautiful @moxiepancakes!

And your new babies are so cute Smiley Very Happy

8,938 Replies