Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lipgloss

Hello lovelies ๐Ÿ˜˜ Can anyone recommend a really sexy looking lipgloss for me? Something with color that would last & no sparkles !!

Re: Lipgloss

@sara45854,

I second the Gloss Bomb! It also smells really good and it is also very hydrating.

โค๏ธ Melissa

RE: Re: Lipgloss

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Re: Lipgloss

@sara45854 

My favorite gloss is LANCรดME - L'Absolu Lacquer. Unfortunately, Sephora doesnโ€™t carry all 30 shades (plus 2 special collab shades). The shades described as a pearl finish contain subtly sparkly glitter, so avoid those. Lโ€™Absolu Lacquers are designed for buildable coverage: 1 coat is sheer, 2 coats are medium coverage, and 3 coats are full opacity. These glosses have a very glassy finish, and the darker shadesโ€”reds, fuchsias, bold pinks, etc.โ€”are all boldly pigmented. They last a very long time and donโ€™t bleed/feather all over my chin. I own 17 shades and love โ€˜em all. 

Another good option is something Iโ€™d call more of a demi-gloss: Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipstick Peach & Quiet. These are shiny, but not as glassy as a typical gloss. They have the wear time of a liquid matte, and I love the available shades. 

Iโ€™ll also recommend something Sephora doesnโ€™t sell: Lipstick Queen Rear View Mirror Lip Lacquer. These arenโ€™t liquid glosses. Theyโ€™re click-up sticks, kinda like the Kaja Heart Melters but much more pigmented. These are very shiny like a gloss and they come in bold colors. Ulta, SpaceNK, and Dermstore carry them. 

RE: Re: Lipgloss

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing