Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip stick/stain/color help

Hello gorgeous ladies!! I need help. LOL. I want to start wearing lip color more, but the only lip products that I have found that stay even part of the time on my lips are matte colors, and even then I haven’t found any that literally stay all day. And this may be partly my fault because I was never actually taught how to wear make up; I had to learn on my own. So maybe I’m doing something wrong when I apply lip color? Not sure. Matte colors are drying and I can’t stand having that dry feeling on my lips (I may or may not be slightly addicted to chapstick lol). I can’t stand the taste/smell of regular lipstick. And glosses always seem to get on my teeth and taste terrible as well. Any tips for a good, all day lip color/stain/anything?

Re: Lip stick/stain/color help

@1ProudHappyWife I'm not a big fan of matte lipstick, but I agree the wear is better.  The two formulas I have found that are long lasting but not drying are PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Flesh 3 109 and HUDA BEAUTY - Liquid Matte Lipstick  The Pat McGrath is my preferrred.  What will also probably really help is getting a lip primer.  Those help lipstick go on more smoothly and last longer.  I personally use the MAC Prep and Prime lip primer, but it's not at Sephora.  It's a holy grail item for me.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing