Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Lip products without soy

Are there any hydrating lipsticks and tinted lip products that do not contain soy or soy derivatives. Some common soy derivatives found in cosmetics are tocopherol, tocopherol acetate, tocopherol lecithin.

Tags:

Re: Lip products without soy

I did some research and found a few product that I believe do not contain soy or any soy derivatives. I did check the ingredients list and hopefully this helps. I would recommend the Rare Beauty With Gratitude Dewy Lip Balm. Personally I love this product and I have dry lips and this lip balm is very hydrating and has a beautiful tint to it. I also found that the Tom Ford Satin Matte Lip Color, Merit Shade Slick Tinted Lip Oil, Poutsicle Hydrating Lip Stain by Fenty Beauty, and the Haus Labs Atomic Shake Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick do not contain soy or any soy derivatives. The last product that I can recommend is the Fenty Skin Cherry Treat Conditioning + Strengthening Lip Oil, and the Haus Labs PhD Hybrid Lip Oil. I just wanted to let you know that I an not a professional at this and before using or buying any of these products you should look through the ingredients list one more time to make sure I did not miss anything, and patch test the product on a little part of your lip or skin. Hope this helps.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing