Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip balm and glosses

does anybody have any good recommendations about any like good lip balm or glosses to keep my lips healthy???

Re: Lip balm and glosses

hi, I am using the softlips vanilla balm. 

I really like the Glossier Glassy High-Shine Lip Gloss Clear but if you’re looking for a cheaper option, my absolute favorite is NYX’s Butter Gloss. It comes in a ton of colors, isn’t sticky at all, and is only $5. Can’t go wrong!

Tower 28 Beauty ShineOn Lip Jelly Non-Sticky Gloss Cashew

it’s so glossy and so hydrating and doesn’t leave a weird sticky feel, also a good variety of colours

Also I would try a lip oil from fenty or Jouer Cosmetics Essential Lip Enhancer Vanilla  literally treats and enhances your lips if you know what I mean. 

My favorite lipglosses are the maybelline hyaluronic acid lip gloss at my local Walmart or Ulta I haven’t found any high end glosses quite like it. I’m also a fan of PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss  they have the perfect pigment consistency and don’t budge. 

Fresh lip treatment are amazing for hydration 

Fresh lip treatment are a must 

i personally love the Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow and Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss . Other less expensive options not from sephora i love are: the physicians formula diamond plumper, (my ult fav balm) nivea blackberry, milani fruit fetish lip oil, and the revlon spf lip balm.

Thank uu so much 

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing