Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Lip Stain

Hi,

Please help me out here!

I have tried the Kat Von D Foiled Love Liquid Lipstick. Love the pigments but somehow it was not really long lasting for me. 2 hrs after applying, when I dab on them with a tissue lots of color fell off.  Although my lips were still somewhat stained, the beautiful bright color became very dull and dry looking. Not sure if I messed it up somehow.

So, I'm now in search of a real long lasting, none-transferable/kissable lip stain that isn't drying and heavy. Preferably in matte or sheer finish

Thanks for any suggestions and past experiences!

Re: Lip Stain

YSL Lip stains are some of the best ones you can get and they have gorgeous colors and very good staying power. Hope this helps!

Makeup Forever has some LOOOOOOOONG lasting stains check them out they last forever lol!

revlon just bitten is supost to be a great one

Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains are fantastic. They're only about 8 dollars each and the color is amazing.

I totally agree with StraightRhodes. Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stains are great, they smell nice, go on nice, and look nice. The range of colors they have available are amazing.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors