Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lip Gloss Suggestions?

I’m currently on a lip gloss kick and am looking to get another one. I have the Dior Lip Maximizer (perhaps not technically a gloss?), Buxom glosses, and the Fenty Gloss Bomb. I really like them all, but would love to expand the repertoire and try a different formula. Any suggestions?

RE: Lip Gloss Suggestions?

You HAVE to try Pat McGraths new LUST: gloss.. if you’re looking for the perfect nude try flesh astral! It’s a balm meets a gloss so it’s going to fade into a moisturizing lip balm. Perfect for warm weather.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Lip Gloss Suggestions?

The Lancome and Guerlains are very nice.

Hi @Fanny36,

I'm usually a matte kinda gal, but I've been into the dewy makeup look with a touch of gloss on my lips (kinda questioning - who I am these days? lol). I recently purchased the new Pat McGrath Labs Lust: Lip Gloss in the COLOR: Dare to Bare - peach nude with gold pearl. I honestly picked it up because I was obsessed with the shade and how it had a shimmer finish. I wore this lipstick for 5 days straight and I fell in love with it because it feels so light weight on the lips! Very comfortable to wear. I 10/10 recommend. 🙂 You can find it here > https://www.sephora.com/product/lust-lip-gloss-P431852?skuId=2082394&icid2=products%20grid:p431852

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Anonymous Insider

The Nars is a great one or any of the Guerlains.

Hi Beauty! @Fanny36

Looking for glosses can be hard because there's soooo many to choose from! 

Have you tried BECCA's new Glow Gloss? It's a luxe, conditioning lip formula with the shine of a gloss, pigment of a liquid lipstick and nourishing benefits of a balm. It's available in 10 shades inspired by our best-selling highlighter and blush shades.

Good luck with your search and I hope you decide to give them a try!

https://www.sephora.com/product/glow-lip-gloss-P431409?skuId=2081107&icid2=products%20grid:p431409

I came here to suggest this one. I have the rose gold and am going to get more colors.

Lip Gloss Suggestions?

I recently tried ABH gloss for the first time and was surprised at how much I liked it. Usually I feel that gloss is gloss, they are all pretty much the same. But this ABH gloss was really comfortable, and seemed to make my lips look fuller. Also left behind color on my lips after I ate and the glossiness wore off.

@Fanny36. You might look at Nars gloss, especially Orgasm!! It's a great lipgloss!!

RE: Lip Gloss Suggestions?

I definitely like shine. I didn’t think I liked glitter...but the glitter in the Fenty just reads like shine, which I really like. I do want something wearable, so if it looks super glittery or frosty, then I probably won’t get a lot of use out of it.

Re: RE: Lip Gloss Suggestions?

Lancome makes great lip glosses - high shine without the stickiness. Hope you find the right one!

Are you looking for high shine, glittery, or more matte?

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing