Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Lime Crime similar products

Ive been using lime crime for a while already and I love the shades they have and for me they last all day and don't dry my lips but Ive bought almost all of the shades by now is there any other brands that last all day don't stain and have a wider variety of colors?

RE: Lime Crime similar products

I just saw the shade Pumpkin on line crimes website and I fell in love, but I don't want to support their company. Does anyone know a good dupe? Doesn't have to be a liquid lipstick, just close in color

black moon cosmetics has a shade called harvest that is v...

black moon cosmetics has a shade called harvest that is very similar. I also do not want to support lime crime.

Re: Lime Crime similar products

I have a dedicated board on lipstick dupes on my Pinterest account.  There are several dupes of Lime Crime matte lippies. My username is LinzBelle.  

Re: Lime Crime similar products

I just bought my first Lime Crime products the other day - haven't received it yet but i'm really excited! But then I searched a bit on here and was surprised by all the negative stuff/scandals the brand had. Apparently Sephora used to carry their stuff. I kinda wished I read it earlier cause everything was final sale 😕 oh well, but i'm glad to hear you love it and it works for you. 

RE: Re: Lime Crime similar products

It works great for me and it last all day but they don't have a huge variety of colors like other brands do ... sadly

Re: RE: Re: Lime Crime similar products

well, that's good to know! do you care at all about the drama surrounding the founder? i'm not sure if that should influence me, but it definitely did w/kylie and the rest of the kardashian beauty stuff, as well as jeffree star. but i do have a bunch of KvD stuff. it's usually that i don't hear about the scandals til way later. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing