Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Light berry lip LONG LASTING for Wedding

I'm looking for a good lipstick for my wedding that sort of looks like a berry stain. I love english rose/french stained lipped looks, but I want one thats SUPER long lasting that isn't too drying. any suggestions for products and colors? Not super dark or bright, just sort of a subtle berry stain color. For reference I'm pale with red hair and warm/yellow undertones

Re: Light berry lip LONG LASTING for Wedding

Hi @Stylishabandon how exciting and stressful! The best thing might be to go into your local sephora and try a few different things on. Sometimes what we think might look best on us, doesn't actually translate over to our skin/lips like we had originally hoped or imagined. Some of my favourite lipstain products are: Hourglass (my go to for the last 5ish years, I have shades: Icon, Empress (this is the one that I think might be what you would be interested in), Ballet & Canvas; YVES SAINT LAURENT - Water Stain Lip Stain - 602 Vague de Rouge, I also have this in: Vague de Rouge, Inondation Orange, Berry Deep & Ruby Wave; NARS lip pencils are great and i've heard a few of the Sephora lip stains are okay. Hourglass, Yves Saint Laurent and NARS are all very hydrating and long lasting. Happy shopping!

Re: Light berry lip LONG LASTING for Wedding

Hi @Stylishabandon.,

Congratulations! I recommend trying the TARTE - Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint - Bling. I have found it is very long-wearing without being overdrying!

Best,
Rebecca

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing