Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Laneige

Do y’all recommend laneige?? My friend doesn’t but I need more recommendations 😿

Re: Laneige

@addislayzz   their LANEIGE Fresh Calming Toner is a great product.

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Pink Lemonade Swirl 0.70 oz / 20 g is a product I am waiting to be released.

To be honest, I like the way that the Laneige glowy lip balm looks and how lightweight it is. Expect I personally find that it does not last very long that there are better options out there. 

I love Laniege so much, you should buy their products. It's so worth the money, people use the lip mask and lip balm the most but their skincare is bomb.

Thank you!!!

I like laneige personally, it’s a great brand. I use their lip sleep mask and it works for me. 

Thank you!!

@addislayzz I really like the brand.  What products caught your eyes?  I know there are people who don't like the lip sleeping mask.

The sleeping mask caught my eye, but mostly the water moisturizer caught my eye . 

@addislayzz @I haven’t tried the new sleeping mask but the old one. They had an eye sleeping mask I loved. For the water moisturizer they have it in a gel and cream. I have both. Both are really light weight if that’s what you like. 

Hi @addislayzz. What products were you looking at? Laneige is a great brand with a lot of great products. Also, skincare is fairly personal and what works for one person may not necessarily be the best fit for someone else. 

The sleeping mask caught my eye, but mostly the water moisturizer caught my eye .

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing