Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Kat von D's new lippies

Anyone know their exact release date? 1014010_10153855567890454_1528230516_n.jpg

Re: Kat von D's new lippies

I heard its going to be her fall line but I don't know exactly when. Sorry I'm no help but I love the packaging! 

I asked somebody at Sephora and she just said "I heard Fall 2014!", so I'm not really sure there even is an exact date yet haha.

>_< I want fall to get here, already. I want her Motorhead lipstick, just cause of that name!!! Hahaa, I love the packaging. Can't wait to buy this.  

Fall collections generally come out around August don't they? Crossing my fingers for us.

I think so, just hoping it doesnt roll into November, cause that's when things start getting hectic at the mall with everyone trying to shop for christmas stuff. 

From what I remember seeing on her Instagram it's supposed to be out at the end of July. If so it's really smart marketing wise, just to have new products coming out almost consistently. 

I haven't a clue really and this is the first I've seen but that packaging looks awesome!!  I hope it is part of her fall collection cuz I'd totally get it!

Loving the packaging! and the Kat Von D products have been really impressive lately so I'm hoping these will have an amazing formula. Must start saving for fall!

I know, I love her new lip formula. Before they came out, I think the only thing I would buy was the liquid eyeliner,, but the monarch palette really impressed me and I started buying more of her new products. Absolutely in love. 

Love Kat Von D lippies... Can't wait for the release of these.

image.jpg

image.jpgSO. EXCITED. I really hope though that there's a shade close to Celebutard I'm almost done my tube & it's one of my faves.  

She's re releasing it with a different name I believe. 

What name?  Please do tell!

image.jpgI WAS RIGHT!! 

MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR JULY LADIES!!

I was like I follow her how can I have missed this then Realized  this was posted 11weeks ago and I didn't even know it! This whole time... Dork moment I knw... Haha! u had me searching her Insta like a mad women xD

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for posting the info Andrea! (now I don't have to look at Sephora every day, checking for it like a loser haha)

Woo! thanks for this!!!!!

does anyone know if she'll be coming out with a new palette for the fall? 

Don't think any time soon, because monarch and chrysallis are still brand new. And the newest lippies are just hitting the market.

These lipsticks are available to order as of today.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos33
  • 1014010_10153855567890454_1528230516_n.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • large.gif
  • b5VOl8l.jpg