Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint dupe?

Can anyone recommend a replacement/dupe for my dearly departed favorite Sephora Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint in Mambo?  

Re: Jelly Melt Glossy Lip Tint dupe?

Find any good dupes?

Totally agree - I got this one on sale and I've never had anything quite like it. The color stayed for hours but was comfortable. Wore it around Disney and I look great in all the pictures. Wish they'd bring it back with more colors.

I've heard the Roland tints are similar, just ordered one from the river site.

@kmaddy58 @I’ll be curious to hear how you like it. The jelly tints are a fave of mine as well ! 

Encouraged by a Reddit post, I ordered the Romand one (color: FigFig) from Amazon, and then after that came I ordered the Amuse one (color: Sunday). They are definitely VERY similar to Jelly melt in formula at least. The Amuse one is my favorite so far...

(google "first impressions amuse wakemake" reddit asian beauty)

LIKE Jelly Melt - they both feel like a very wet, not tacky gloss going on your lips, which you can either blot immediately or let it fade. They both leave behind a stain (although the hot pink Jelly Melt stain was MUCH more intense and much longer lasting, although that may just be because of the specific colors I tried). I still think the Jelly Melt was more moisturizing, if that makes sense -- I've been saving my tube so I put it on today and got like 6 hours of stain, 2 hours of moisture out of it, whereas (thus far) my experiments with Amuse and Romand one the stains are totally gone within 2 hours. (The Romand one feels more drying, also.) 

The Amuse one tastes a little sweet - I don't mind it. Sunday is a bit redder than I would have thought, but it's flattering (I'm a very very pale brunette who usually wears mauve lipsticks). The Romand one is more of a MLBB tint. 

Like I said I got the hot pink Jelly Melt, for $5 on sale -- so I might look for another tint from Amuse (or try Wakemake) that's a brighter, stronger fuchsia like that one.  

Hope that helps!

Thanks so much for the thorough review @kmaddy58 ! I will definitely check both those out. I do like that they have a bigger shade range that the jelly tints did 

(I just checked, I have Samba in the Jelly Melt, which was the most saturated shade...)  

I don’t know for sure if this will be what you’re looking for, but the most similar product that i absolutely love is the Rare Beauty Matte Lip Soufflé in the shade Fearless. It is a little more expensive but I absolutely love it. Hope this helped!

hello! Well it’s not a exact dupe of the Sephora jelly melt glossy lip tint but check out the brand Holika Holika (I think they have it at ulta and Amazon) the holi pop jelly tint in chili or rose @LeslieinAustin  hope that helps 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing