Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Is the Summer Fridays Lip Balm worth it?

Hi all! I have been really wanting to try the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine in Brown Sugar. Does it really live up to the hype? Also, anyone that has tried it, is the color pretty on? Thank you!! 

Tags:

Re: Is the Summer Fridays Lip Balm worth it?

Yes. Go for it girl 👍

Yes! The lip butter balms are the only lip product I use and I am obsessed! 

YES!

I have two of these I love them! I love the scent of the Vanilla Beige and Vanilla, but I love love the Poppy as well as the color. I highly recommend you try, it's a great balm without doing too much. I also felt a bit weird about the rubber tip at first, but I've come to like it more too :

@GracieFirgau  Yes yes yes! 100% worth the hype!!! I have it in all the flavours!!

The Summer Fridays lip balm is my favorite, and I love the brown sugar scent. The color is somewhat purple on me, which I don’t love, and if I’m not careful it smears very easily. For those two drawbacks the clear version is my favorite, but the brown sugar is my second favorite for the scent.

Hi! I love Summer Friday products, especially the skin care. I probably have 50 lips balms and treatments. I don’t recall this being a standout, but I am really picky and if the taste gets on my teeth I won’t use. For a quick, yummy silky balm I love #Pacifica Vegan Balm in peach. My fave butter balm is La Mer, but it’s pricey. You do get a good amount of product and it’s delicious

#Beauty by Popsugar is also wonderful and less expensive. I’ve squeezed every drop out. But I haven’t been disappointed in Summer Friday products and the color is lovely.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing