Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Is the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Worth it?

I've been going back and forth, debating on whether I should buy it. I'm a matte or creme lip girl. I hate gloss (long hair + wind + gloss = bad time). But everyone tells me this gloss is a must have. Is it worth it?

Anonymous Insider

Is the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Worth it?

I love it and it's pocket friendly. It goes well with other lip products and it smells so good. I would try it during the sale. I think you will be pleasantly surprise and they give you a lot of product for $18

Re: Is the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Worth it?

My thoughts:

Its lovely, but it is also very sticky. (I too have long hair, so I know the struggle.) I also find the peach smell to be overwhelming; if you like the smell, though, it really does look lively on and the packaging is elegant. I bought the small size that comes in a set with a small-size highlighter if you don’t want to commit to full size. 

I am getting far more use out of the new Urban Decay hi-fi shine glosses. They’re minty (peppermint oil), and emollient without being sticky. And the last quite a long time even when I’m eating/drinking. I got the colors snitch and midnight cowgirl (which is a passable dupe for the fenty gloss shade).

I get migraine headaches really easily and sometimes they can be scent induced. If the scent is that strong, I might hafta make a move towards the Urban Decay glosses. Thank you so much!!!

I understand your struggle with the long hair and gloss situation @ItsJustChase lol. However, I LOVE glosses and know that I am just going to have to hold my hair if I'm walking through a wind tunnel 😄

This is a really good gloss. Yes it comes out thick but you can definitely apply it in a thin layer. It makes everything look good, even if you're putting it on bare lips! You can't feel the glitter in it at all, it's so smooth. It does have a strong noticeable fruit scent so keep that in mind. It reminds me of lychee personally. 

I think if you're wanting to try it out without the full size commitment you should look into getting this set:

https://www.sephora.com/product/bomb-baby-mini-lip-face-set-P427643?skuId=2018331&icid2=fenty_lp_rih...

I keep picking up and putting down that hightlighter and gloss kit! I want to try it out so bad! Maybe I'll swatch the highlighter before picking it up! Thank you!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing