Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

In search of the next best red

Red. That is the color that defines power, sex, ultimate beauty. (Of course this is my thought) What is the absolute best red cream stick, stain? —Whatever in your opinion. I am in search of the best. The one to change my life and become my daily go to color. Please drop your favs below. Thanks everyone xoxo xoxo

Re: In search of the next best red

If you like Ruby Woo by MAC you would also like Russian Red by MAC. It has more of a cool tone to it if you don’t love the orange undertones. 

I personally love the Fenty Uncensored because it’s has such a comfortable wear and it lasts forever. 

If you like deep reds then Vain by Nars is so pretty 

MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo and Fenty Beauty liquid lipstick in Uncensored. 

my favorite is the liquid lipstick shade Beso from Stila. EVERYTIME I wear it I get SO many compliments and it stays put all day. I've even fallen asleep with it on and I woke up with it still on! The formula is also very comfortable and not drying at all @ThatNurseAsia

@ThatNurseAsia,

One of my favorite reds right now it the Huda liquid lipstick in Heartbreaker! It is more of a brighter/cherry red.

https://www.sephora.com/product/holiday-contour-strobe-lip-set-P438935?icid2=products%20grid:p438935...

❤️ Melissa

I love reds, and the best blue red I've found is Pat McGrath's Elson.  This is the matte trance formula (I can't seem to get the product tagged here).  I don't even like mattes but this formula is amazing.  It is absolutely stunning.

@ThatNurseAsia My favorite reds are NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil, NARS - Lipstick - Jungle Red, CLINIQUE Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer Lipstick 8 Cherry Pop, MAC Russian Red, and if you can get your hands on it before it sells out ColourPop Creme Lux Snow White. Cinnamon Bear from the Too Faced The Sweet Smell Of Christmas Set is also great if you like a liquid formula! But my favorite favorite red of all time is Bite Virgo. I think it’s still available from Bite direct, or in the BITE BEAUTY - Astrology By Bite Mini Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set.

In no particular order; excluding oxbloods/“vampy” reds and brick reds; and trying to keep this list fairly short 😂

• MAC Satiin in MAC Red 
  • Pat McGrath LuxeTrance in McGrath Muse 
  • ColourPop Lux in Hi Striker 
  • Lancôme L’Absolu Lacquer in Brave Lips 
  • Pat McGrath MatteTrance in Elson 
  • ColourPop Lux in On Display 
  • Lancôme Color Design in Red Haute 
  • NARS Powermatte in Starwoman 
  • Lancôme L’Absolu Lacquer in Be Happy 

PAT MCGRATH LABS - MatteTrance™ Lipstick - Elson LANCôME - L'Absolu Lacquer NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment Starwoman 

I'm personally loving SHISEIDO - Modern Matte Powder Lipstick - 516 Exotic Red. And MAC Ruby Woo. And PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Elson 013.

ok @ThatNurseAsia I just discovered too faced melted mettalics in the shade b***h I'm too faced..omg it's gorgeous by itself, and if you add a shimmer gloss on top... just beautiful!

Hi @ThatNurseAsia,

I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 07 Cherry BlossomAlways Red and the BURBERRY - Liquid Lip Velvet - Regiment Red No. 37 are both great reds and they look amazing on all skin tones. 

I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

My newest favorite "red" is Mac's D is for Danger. I can't picture this shade not looking stunning on anyone. It's the perfect red!

@ThatNurseAsia 

Here are some of my favorite reds..

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color Uncuffed in Uncensored. 

NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dragon Girl

NARS - Lipstick in Jungle Red

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing