Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

I would definitely choose Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick in 1993. It's so so pretty!

Re: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

NARS lipstick in Gipsy!

Re: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

I would go with Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in BOY - my every day go to color and I love the formula. 

Hmmm, very tough one. I'd have to go for Bite's fig, or M...

Hmmm, very tough one. I'd have to go for Bite's fig, or Marc Jacobs kiss kiss bang bang.

I'd definitely pick a mauvey shade I made at the Bite Beauty Lip Lab.  Barring that, either Mac Syrup or Tom Ford Indian Rose.

Bite Beauty Lychee or Madeira

RE: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

True grit by smashbox. Nice brown color.

Re: RE: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

Ohhh!   That shade is stunning on you!   Excellent choice!  @kendra90

Stila Stay All Day Firenze. Comfy, long-lasting, great co...

Stila Stay All Day Firenze. Comfy, long-lasting, great color for any occasion.

ahh it's like choosing a favorite child! i'd have to go with bite chai or charlotte tilbury bond girl

It's a tie between Charlotte Tilbury Secret Salma and Urban Decay Nonsense. Either one will do 😉

@fatimamummy secret salma is also one of my favorites!

RE: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

It would kill me to just pick one.... but if I have to.... Sephora Cream Lipstain in Mauvelous Mauve!

I would wear anastasia beverly hills liquid lipstick in pure hollywood.  its my go to. 

Anonymous Insider

I'd probably wear Kat Von D's liquid lipstick in Lolita.

I'm probably one of the few people who would choose this, but I would go with a bright fuchsia/hot pink. The two I like most have been discontinued, but I imagine that is irrelevant for this game. So I would do MUFE Rouge Artist Intense in #36. It is the lipstick that got me obsessed with lipsticks and make up in general and the only lipstick I've ever purchased a back up of because I love it so much.

This is a tough one 🙂

Mine isn't quite a lipstick, but I would pick the Fresh lip balm in Nude.

UD Sheer Revolution/Vice Sheer lipstick in Liar.

Red lips are my favorite, but this is my die-hard MLBB color and if I could never wear another color, I'd have to pick this. It goes with everything!

KVD Lolita!

Hmmm... I think I'd go with Marc Jacobs Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. 

Thank you so much for the detailed review @TKLJ! It is super helpful. I will definitely pass on the glossies in favor of the vinyl creams then. 

Nars Heat Wave—because I'd like to actually finish it in my lifetime, and because it got me on the long, expensive road of Nars addiction. 

testing