Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

I would definitely choose Urban Decay's Vice Lipstick in 1993. It's so so pretty!

Re: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

I think mine would be BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipstick - Honeycomb

It's such a nice nude colour for me.

If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

Definitely would have to be Dose of Colors Extra Saucy!!! Red with a little bit of pink. Just hawt!!!

Re: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

TOM FORD - Lip Color - All Mine

It's neutral, comfortable, and goes with anything. ❤️

I would probably keep it neutral and go with PAT McGRATH LABS LuxeTrance™ Lipstick She's Heaven

RE: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

It will be Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip paints or The Jeffree Star loquid lipstick in ‘Celebrity Skin’ 🥰💖

MAC Retro Matte in Ruby Woo. I’m obsessed with it!

Ruby Woo is definitely a great choice!

Ruby Woo is definitely a great choice!

URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick - Trance

Mac lipstick Mehr.  Great everyday lipstick.

Huda beauty bombshell liquid matte. A perfect everyday worksafe soft warm pink on me. Unfortunately, unless huda is working on making more, I haven't seen the shade sold at stores at all. I know a restock that is still being made in factories can last a few to several months especially if it's a popular product but I'll be so devastated if I'm resorted to having to get it online

Wow this is probably the hardest (but fun) question ever....

Wow this is probably the hardest (but fun) question ever. Really tough I gotta get back to u on that one, its gonna take me forever to pin one down.

@ELNene17 ~ I agree with you! To pick just one? But there...

@ELNene17 ~ I agree with you! To pick just one? But there are so many great choices! 😂 Will surely have to ponder this.

RE: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

Too Faced Matte lipstick in Lady Balls

Bite amuse bouche in pepper and fig

Bite beauty Matte Pencil in Cognac!

Bite beauty Matte Pencil in Cognac!

Kat Von D Lovecraft, followed closely by Bite Beauty Kale and Squid Ink.

Tom Ford's Indian Rose

RE: Re: If you could wear one — and ONLY ONE — lipstick for the rest of your life which one would it be?

Good choice!!
167 Replies
testing