Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
Anonymous Insider

I want to treat myself to some crazy good lipstick!

Im a fanatic when it comes to long lasting lipsticks. And bold colours as my eyes are super blue. When i find one, i stick with the brand but change the colours.... So for 15 yrs ive been wearing strickly covergirl & maybelline romantic and actor. Can anyone suggest a long lasting brand and even a colour? Im open to reds too!! 💋💋 id love a concealer for my circles too but ill post in another group 😁 ive been looking at Fenty and YSL forevee but cannot afford $50 for a lipstain that may not stay.. on my lips! Lol

Re: I want to treat myself to some crazy good lipstick!

If you are looking for budget friendly options, then Fenty, MAC, and Marc Jacobs all have really nice and pigmented lipsticks (plus with the sale on sale, you can get a few different colours at low prices). Mid-range, Huda Beauty and Nars have good lipsticks. PatMcgrath and Chanel are also my go-to's if I'm in the mood to splurge.

Best way to try which brands and formulas you may like would be to get a lip set. You'll get a variety of lipsticks to try. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip is a good one, its a mix of full / deluxe sizes from different brands.

Third vote for Pat's Mattetrance lipsticks! I took a look at your profile, and if you like reds, she has some gorgeous ones. You might like Vendetta and Elson 2, especially. 

@Anonymous I'm with @Titian06 Pat McGrath Matte Trance is incredible

@Anonymous - I recommend Pat McGrath Mattetrance.  It's my favorite for long wear.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing