Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

I feel stupid, but HALP!

I got the deluxe sample of Givenchy Le Rouge lipstick with an order in the mail today, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to open it! Can someone please help? Thanks in advance!

Re: I feel stupid, but HALP!

20200925_180550~2.jpg

Did you try holding by these studs and pulling the cap off, @GeorgiaGirl67

Another way to try might be turning upside down and pushing up with your thumbnail on one of the studs.  

If its isn't working it might be defective, take a pic or video and contact customrr support. I hope it works!

Yep, but I had to pull mightily for a long time before it budged, and when it did the bottom part literally went flying!

@SportyGirly125 I'm not sure.

Then sounds like its broken, @GeorgiaGirl67. you can contact customer support here https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support or where indicated on your invoice and they might be able to help resolve this issue. Good luck!!

@GeorgiaGirl67 did you try pulling the cap off?

@SportyGirly125 I finally got it off after some major tugging and pulling. The bottom part went flying! It's definitely not easy, and I can't figure out an easier way to do it.

@GeorgiaGirl67 I know with Givenchy lipsticks the cap goes all the way down to the bottom not like a MAC lipstick where the cap is in the middle.  Did you hold the bottom part and lift the entire cap off?  Maybe something was off with the packaging?

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20200925_180550~2.jpg
testing