cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|
Anonymous Insider

Holy Grail Lip Products

List your holy grail lip products! This can be from a matte lipstick to a gloss or even your favorite lip balm! 

Re: Holy Grail Lip Products

I love all nude lipsticks! And I own sooo many but for some reason whenever I've finished off my makeup look, I save lips for last, 80% of the time I end up reaching for the exact same liquid lipstick, the Sephora Collection liquid lipstick in 45 Chai Latte. It is the most interesting shade that I have come across in a while. It's a cool toned brown but it's also got a hint of grey in it and I love it so much it's definitely my go-to.

@Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I love the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick. The formula is amazing and I love the shades. 

I also love the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains. There are a ton of shades and they last all day! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I wear mostly MAC, Make Up For Ever, NARS, Lipstick Queen, and Urban Decay lipsticks. I’ll post a photo of my favorite solid lipsticks. Of those, MAC Rebel, MUFE C603, and and Urban Decay Heroine are the 3 I wear most often. MUFE Artist Rouge C603 looks midnight blue on most people, but on me it’s dark teal—and I love it. Urban Decay Firebird has a beautiful blue shift but man, that lipstick bleeds everywhere without a good liner and lip primer. (I still love it!) I didn’t swatch Lipstick Queen Frog Prince, which is what I wear whenever I’m not wearing another lipstick. It’s my perfect pink nude shade. 

For liquid lipsticks, MUFE and NARS are the best performers. I have a lot of MUFE liquid mattes... 207 is my favorite liquid berry. My NARS Powermatte favorites are Starwoman, Wild Night, and London Calling. I also love Too Faced Who’s Zoomin’ Who and Wine Not. The Sugarpill liquid mattes I ordered arrived today, so I’ll test them this week. (I have some Sugarpill eye shadows and wanted to try their teal lipstick.) I also just ordered some new-to-me Beauty Bakery liquid mattes and can’t wait to try ‘em. 

My favorite lip gloss right now is Lancôme L’Absolu lacquer in Not Afraid: it’s by far the least sticky gloss I own and I’ll probably buy more colors. And even though it feathers like crazy, I’m a big fan of Smashbox Iced Out. Speaking of lip liners: I use lots of MUFE artist color pencils. They do a good job of holding most lipsticks in place. 

I guess I could’ve summarized this post with “hi, I’m a lipstick junkie and I love berries, blues, purples, and blood or tomato reds.” F2FF4DE3-F2E9-4040-B5AA-7769B1BFBD24.jpeg

Besame Cosmetic in Red Velvet and Victory Red. They are not easily obtain in Canada except via Sephora. Formula is not at all drying, and they stay on without bulging even with drinking/eating the whole day.  

I'd buy all the color if I didn't had a drawer full of other lipstick that need using before buying more. 

RE: Holy Grail Lip Products

My holy grails for long wear and not too drying: Most are drug store brands, but I own more than $1000-2000 in lipstick and these are my all time favorites for long wear: —Maybelline superstay liquid lipsticks matte ink, the colors are beautiful, many are universally flattering and they literally DO NOT come off!! Best long wear lipstick I have EVER tried. —mac mattes especially Russian red, d is for danger and diva —Revlon colorstay ultimate liquid lipstick, the colors are somewhat sheer and layer beautifully after you let them dry and are gorgeous. I get compliments each time I wear. —Fenty beauty Stunna!! This color is universally flattering and seems to have a plumping quality in it. It smells great and is so pigmented. Only thing is it’s a bit messy before it dries —huda beauty liquid lipstick, the shade range is great, colors flattering and they stay relatively well —la girl liquid lipsticks, staying power is almost as good as maybelline and I use these under other colors as a long wear base as well —for pigment and beautiful shades I like bite beauty amuse Bouche —

I just recently (past month) got on to the Bite Agave Lip Mask and I really love it for day. I just purchased a second one in the lavender that just came out. It smells/tastes like lavender. I’m in love!! I also love Laniege Lip Mask for night and Buxom full on lip polish in Kir Royale.

@Anonymous oh I love this! I haven't been wearing much lipstick these days but a new hg lip product of mine in the Fresh  Sugar Lip Scrub!

How could I forget? I have been loving the Glam Glam Plumprageous lip treatments. They don't dry out my lips, add a minty tingle and the nude shades are very pretty on. They're also on sale for $9 so a great price as well 🙂 

Hi @Anonymous,

My holy grail liquid matte lipstick is the Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in the color "Wifey" > https://www.sephora.com/product/huda-beauty-liquid-matte-lipstick-P411320?skuId=1962273&icid2=products%20grid:p411320.

I also love the Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme > https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-injection-extreme-P378111. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Laneige lip mask, C.O. Bigelow Rose salve, LUSH lip scrubs, Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipsticks

Hiya! One of my all time favorite go to makeup products (not even just fav lip product) is the stila stay all day liquid lipstick in Baci. It’s moisturizing, it’s long lasting, and the colors are rich and creamy. Baci is just personally my favorite but they have a plethora of amazing colors. 10/10 recommend. 

My holy grail lip product are the Nars lip stick chubby sticks, they stay on for long periods of times. I wore it to a wedding and it stayed on during the drinks and dinner too.

@Anonymous,

I have been loving the Dior Lip Glow and pairing it with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Effect Volume Lip Gloss on top of it. It neutralizes the pink a bit.

https://www.sephora.com/product/outrageous-effect-volume-lip-gloss-P417985?skuId=1873355&icid2=products%20grid:p417985

https://www.sephora.com/product/dior-addict-lip-glow-color-reviver-balm-P236816?skuId=1781210&icid2=products%20grid:p236816

❤️ Melissa

Holy Grail Lip Products

ABH matte lipstick in the shades plumeria, orchid and stargazer Too Faced Peaches and Cream lipstick in I Think in Pink

I’m loving Besame Cosmetics Classic Color Lipstick. So far I have purchased two shades from the Snow White Collection (Love’s First Kiss and Snow White Red) and they are amazing! I can’t believe how long lasting they are. I thought I would hate the shape of the lipstick itself but it actually makes doing the outline so much easier. They are super comfortable too. I have been recommending them to all my friends and family.

The Laneige lip sleeping mask was a game changer for me! No more dry chapped lips, even in this everlasting Canadian winter ❄️ 

I tend to really like my camellia gold spun lip balm from tatcha And mostly wear Mac lipglosses or lipsticks 🙂

Hi @Anonymous,

I love the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks and the Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipsticks. These formulas last all day on my lips and I love the shade range as well.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Holy Grail Lip Products

Absouletly best liquid lipstick for long lasting is Make up forever artist liquid lipstick. Amazing!!! The next top 2 are Stila and the Sephora lip cream lipstick surprisingly. I can work an 8 hour shift at a heavy job and nor worry about them being all over my face.

Buxom full on lip polish in Dolly
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • F2FF4DE3-F2E9-4040-B5AA-7769B1BFBD24.jpeg
testing