Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Hi! I was wondering if you guys knew any good tinted lip balms for dry lips?

I've been interested in looking at tinted lip balms that can help moisturizer my dry lips! I am on a budget, but feel free to recommend anything in any price range! Thanks! 😄

Re: Hi! I was wondering if you guys knew any good tinted lip balms for dry lips?

I highly recommend #SEPHORA COLLECTION Vegan Hydrating Lip Balm 4 Berry . I still need to wear a mask at work and I felt that my lips felt moisturized @Maachi . The price is only $5.00 and I am surprised how saturated the color is.

Re: Hi! I was wondering if you guys knew any good tinted lip balms for dry lips?

I don't know about tinted lip balms, but I used to have dry lips and tried "The Kissu Lip Mask" by Tatcha and haven't had dry lips since!! I just use it at night and it works so well.

Wow, that really fits into my budget! Thanks! 😁

I tagged my favorite color @Maachi.

Lol, I think my favorite might be the cherry one after I saw the swatches and it seemed to fit my skin tone the best! 😆

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing