From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Help me with Longlasting Dior Lip product?

Hi. Can you help me pick the correct Dior lip product(s)?

I hate matte finishes. I like a moist looking lip.

I got a sample of Dior Addict Lacquer Plump in 676 Dior Fever. I love the shade, I love that it is long wearing. However, as the day wore on it made my lips feel dry and wore in such a way that I looked like I was wearing lip liner only. 😞 Not pretty.

1) Am I doing longwear lip products incorrectly? Does one stain then layer something over?

2) Does Dior have an equivalent lipstick for that shade that I could use instead and just reapply?

Or layer?

Thank you for helping this lipstick clueless person!

Tags:

Re: Help me with Longlasting Dior Lip product?

@mdmum With long wearing lip products they do tend to make the lips dry. My suggestion is to apply a moisturizer/hydrating lip balm underneath or a gloss on top 

Re: Help me with Longlasting Dior Lip product?

@SportyGirly125 wrote:

@mdmum With long wearing lip products they do tend to make the lips dry. My suggestion is to apply a moisturizer/hydrating lip balm underneath or a gloss on top 

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I tried putting something under it today and it made it "set" in a blotchy fashion, so it had a patchy finish to it.

Does gloss/topper wear stains off? Any suggestions on which topper might match that shade? I do like Dior lipsticks and the shade is amazing if I can figure out how to layer it

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing