Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Help me pick a color, please?

I want to find an everyday lipstick.  I like it to look natural (my lips but better), however, I want to go a little more pink than nude.  In the past I always end up on the safe side where it doesn't look like lipstick.  I am light complexion with yellow undertones.  I have dark hair and eyes, and I always wear natural looking makeup/eyes.  

Here are three that I've narrowed it down to.  But if you have another option I'd love to hear it.  

Bite Beauty Fig

Nars Dolce Vita

Este Lauder Mad Men Pinkadelic

*None of those photos are mine....taken from internet.  

Re: Help me pick a color, please?

So I was looking at the sales this morning and saw the Bite Beauty Discovery Set there for $20.  It has five colors, including Fig which I wanted.  I know they are small, but I think this is a great way for me to try a few colors.  

Bite Beauty - Bite Size Discovery Set

http://www.sephora.com/bite-size-discovery-set-P376639?skuId=1442045

I am so looking forward to trying new lipsticks.  Thank you all.  

Ooh, I am tempted by this set too. I'm very timid when it comes to lipstick, but I'd like to work on that Smiley Happy Right now, I only own like 4 lipsticks, and the only thing I touch is Dior Addict Lip Glow.

I wanted to try out that set but it seems to be sold out! If you know how to get another set let us know please!

That is a super bummer.  I was surprised when I saw it yesterday morning in the sale section because I thought it was all gone.  I guess I was lucky.  

Highlighted

This item has reappeared in the sales section multiple times in the last few weeks with more in stock- keep watching, you might get lucky LCResz Smiley Happy

i would try a bold hot pink but in a gloss.

MAC ANGEL..A FAV OR MINE AND KIM KARDASHIAN LOL..TOPPED WITH NARS TURKISH DELIGHT GLOSS 

Ooh I love the Uber pink in Bobbi Brown I had forgotten about that color until it was mentioned.

Thank goodness I place an order when I did.  I really wanted the Fig from Bite Beauty and now it's out of stock.  I hope that is just a temporary thing.  

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.11 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.48 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.51.54 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.58.54 AM.png
  • Laura-Mercier-Lip-Stain-in-Shy-Pink-21.jpg
  • lauramercistickglosspatch.jpg
  • LM.jpg
  • YSL7.jpg
  • NARSNiagara.jpg
  • nars_niagara002.jpg