Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Help me pick a color, please?

I want to find an everyday lipstick.  I like it to look natural (my lips but better), however, I want to go a little more pink than nude.  In the past I always end up on the safe side where it doesn't look like lipstick.  I am light complexion with yellow undertones.  I have dark hair and eyes, and I always wear natural looking makeup/eyes.  

Here are three that I've narrowed it down to.  But if you have another option I'd love to hear it.  

Bite Beauty Fig

Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.11 AM.pngScreen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.58.54 AM.png

Nars Dolce Vita

Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.48 AM.pngScreen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.55.52 AM.png

Este Lauder Mad Men Pinkadelic

Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.51.54 AM.pngScreen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.52.55 AM.png
*None of those photos are mine....taken from internet.  

Re: Help me pick a color, please?

Hi Seeingblue,

Out of those shades, I like the Bite Beauty in Fig for youSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa

I love Uber Pink too!  It looks fabulous under their crystal gloss!

image.jpgGivenchy Le Rouge Brun Createur is my go-to wearable pink! It looks kinda dark in they tube but it looks lovely on!

I love the Este Lauder Mad Men Pinkadelic!

So I was looking at the sales this morning and saw the Bite Beauty Discovery Set there for $20.  It has five colors, including Fig which I wanted.  I know they are small, but I think this is a great way for me to try a few colors.  

Bite Beauty - Bite Size Discovery Set

http://www.sephora.com/bite-size-discovery-set-P376639?skuId=1442045

I am so looking forward to trying new lipsticks.  Thank you all.  

Ooh, I am tempted by this set too. I'm very timid when it comes to lipstick, but I'd like to work on that Smiley Happy Right now, I only own like 4 lipsticks, and the only thing I touch is Dior Addict Lip Glow.

I wanted to try out that set but it seems to be sold out! If you know how to get another set let us know please!

That is a super bummer.  I was surprised when I saw it yesterday morning in the sale section because I thought it was all gone.  I guess I was lucky.  

This item has reappeared in the sales section multiple times in the last few weeks with more in stock- keep watching, you might get lucky LCResz Smiley Happy

i would try a bold hot pink but in a gloss.

me.jpgMAC ANGEL..A FAV OR MINE AND KIM KARDASHIAN LOL..TOPPED WITH NARS TURKISH DELIGHT GLOSS 

Ooh I love the Uber pink in Bobbi Brown I had forgotten about that color until it was mentioned.

Thank goodness I place an order when I did.  I really wanted the Fig from Bite Beauty and now it's out of stock.  I hope that is just a temporary thing.  

Conversation Stats
Photos11
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.11 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.43.48 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.51.54 AM.png
  • Screen shot 2013-07-03 at 7.58.54 AM.png
  • Laura-Mercier-Lip-Stain-in-Shy-Pink-21.jpg
  • lauramercistickglosspatch.jpg
  • LM.jpg
  • YSL7.jpg
  • NARSNiagara.jpg
  • nars_niagara002.jpg