Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Help finding similar color lipstick---Please help!!

I am looking for a similar color lipstick to this. I am not a liquid lip girl. any suggestions would be appreciated.

pink.JPG

RE: Help finding similar color lipstick---Please help!!

Too Faced Spice Spice

RE: Help finding similar color lipstick---Please help!!

Urban Decay Vice has a similar color.

Re: Help finding similar color lipstick---Please help!!

Hi @hebby27

blueviolet suggested one of my personal favourite lipsticks (CT Liv It Up), but I'm wondering it it might be a paler pink on you than the one in the photo you provided. Do you have any preference as to brand or budget? And what's your skin tone like (since that can affect how lipstick shades look on you). 

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture you shared is Charlotte Tilbury's Boswarth's Beauty. But again, might be a smidgen brighter than you're looking for. 

IMG_1547.JPG

Ahaha, I wondered if maybe it was that one too! For some reason the tube in the picture looked like a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick to me.

I do not have a budget. I have fair skin tone. I also do have pink in my cheeks pretty much all the time.

lachaton wrote:

Hi @hebby27

blueviolet suggested one of my personal favourite lipsticks (CT Liv It Up), but I'm wondering it it might be a paler pink on you than the one in the photo you provided. Do you have any preference as to brand or budget? And what's your skin tone like (since that can affect how lipstick shades look on you). 

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture you shared is Charlotte Tilbury's Boswarth's Beauty. But again, might be a smidgen brighter than you're looking for. 

IMG_1547.JPG

Hey @hebby27 I am super duper bad at these things but I am wondering if it might be a color like Charlotte Tilbury Liv it up? It's hard for me to tell from the picture.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos2
  • pink.JPG
  • IMG_1547.JPG
testing