Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Help find a matching lip liner!

👄I need a good lip liner to match with Fenty Midnight Wasabi! 

I've always used KVD and never needed a liner but I couldn't resist the Midnight Wasabi shade so I ordered it and quickly realized I need a liner but I can't seem to find a good color match. Any suggestions?

Thank you! 😀💋

Re: Help find a matching lip liner!

@Jesickah  Hmm, are you looking for an exact (or as close as possible) color match for Midnight Wasabi? Or do you need a complimentary deeper green/teal shade? 

When I wear Midnight Wasabi, I often use a deeper shade at the corners of my lips for an ombre effect. Sometimes I use Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil shade Absolute Emerald, which is a deep teal. It's nowhere near the same shade as Midnight Wasabi, but it's a deeper complimentary color. Mostly though, I just use a deeper green or teal lipstick shade at the corners, like Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 704 Valentine Verdante . 

If that's not the effect you're after, you could just go with a lip liner shade that's a bit deeper than your natural lip color, or a nude shade that creates the effect you want. 

Re: Help find a matching lip liner!

Hi, @Jesickah !  My favorite lip liner is Urban Decay Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil 0.10 oz/ 3 g .  It's also a primer, so it has a bit of tack to hold your lippie in place too.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing