Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Help!!! Need a new lip color

Ok so I am an african american woman with warm peach undertones and i find myself at a crossroads, I LOVE a good gloss but I am looking for something that will compliment my complection. I have been more partial to the warm brown glosses or even nude but I'm trying to find a new color, just trying to shake things up. s/n I love the Fenty gloss bomb, thats my everyday automatic go-to

Re: Help!!! Need a new lip color

STILA - Stay All Day® Liquid Lipstick in Aria will rock your world. It is a darker berry colour; a purple with hints of magenta peaking through and I think this would look fantastic with your warm undertones. The STILA Stay All Day line is fantastic with mattes and shimmers so you can definitely look into shades there.

Re: Help!!! Need a new lip color

I love how berry tone lipsticks and glosses look on my medium-tan complexion. 

Help!!! Need a new lip color

I would say just go wild and try a bunch of new colors. Get out of your comfort zone! I used to just stay with brown lips, occasional reds and gloss all the time. Now I'm all over liquid lipstick! Since you brought up the gloss bomb, have you tried any of the new stunna nudes? Those may be a good place to start, and you could even layer the gloss bomb on top of one for a different look. I would also check out the deeper hues thread (if you haven't already), because they're great about recommendations and swatching for WOC.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing