From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Has anyone tried the new NARS Power-matte Lip Pigment?

Color lasting?

RE: Has anyone tried the new NARS Power-matte Lip Pigment?

I have Under My Thumb and it compliments my skin tone beautifully. The formula is very lightweight and the color very vibrant. After a few hours the formula does run on me a bit. I don't know if that's cause of my oily skin or the formula is just so lightweight it runs. I able to fix it with a liner. Other than that it's amazing and buildable.

RE: Has anyone tried the new NARS Power-matte Lip Pigment?

I love them! They're super pigmented and long lasting. One of the best liquid lipsticks I've tried so far.

Re: Has anyone tried the new NARS Power-matte Lip Pigment?

Several BICers have tried the Powermattes so far; you can find more about their thoughts in the NARS thread here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Brand-Loyal/Let-s-Talk-About-NARS/m-p/2099708

@JerZEYSore 

Re: Has anyone tried the new NARS Power-matte Lip Pigment?

I've been really interested in this product as well! I tried it on last night at Sephora in store (I used the shade Save the Queen) and the formula was SO nice! I have had problems in the past with liquid lipsticks being too drying or sticky and this one is definitely a happy medium. I had to wash my face as soon as I got home so I didn't really get to test the staying-power of this product but I can say that the formula and colours are so nice. Super pigmented and beautiful. I also love the packaging and the applicator makes it easier than I thought to apply it. I definitely think it is worth trying out, I hope to purchase one soon!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing