Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png

Itโ€™s that time of the year again Beauty Insider Community: National Lipstick Day (July 29th) - woohoo! ๐Ÿ’„ One of my favorite things about being a part of BIC is being able to celebrate fun moments like this with all my fellow beauty lovers in this amazing community. โค๏ธ

To give the spotlight on one of the most popular makeup categories, letโ€™s talk about all things lippie! Over the years, we have seen a big transformation in the lip product scene โ€“ thereโ€™s now lipstick, lip gloss, lip tints, lip oils, lip stains, lip balms, and more โ€“ there are so many fun options to pick from!

So, whatโ€™s your favorite lip product BIC? Share your lippie faves, swatches, and looks in the comments below! ๐Ÿ’‹

Re: Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

@Kim888 Thank you ๐Ÿ’ž

I'm sweating as I write this response because I have so many lipsticks I love and obsess over!

My current obsession is GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Iโ€™m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick  - This red makes me feel like I can do ANYTHING! it is so velvety soft, it's super pigmented and to top it off it smells like cake. 

if you haven't tried it yet, please do!

Pic of me at the Sephora Squad event rocking the hippie (after eating a tasty, greasy pizza-- look how that lip endured!)

lippie.jpg

@JessieJoePRO  Such a great lipstick!!! 

Gorgeous @JessieJoePRO! I love that it stood up to pizza and won! ๐Ÿ’„ 

What a shot and how beautifully you wear this shade @JessieJoePRO ! 

Wow, you look fab in that lippie, @JessieJoePRO ! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅฐ

Gwen sure knew what she was doing with that Red....It's made for you @JessieJoePRO !

@JessieJoePRO That lippie is stunning on you ๐Ÿ˜ and a favorite on here.

@JessieJoePRO Wow the power if this red lippie to stay on!! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป It looks stunning on you!

@JessieJoePRO   Oh yeah!!! I knew I was going to see this one here!!!  Itโ€™s sooo good and you look knockout gorgeous wearing it!  

Wow bonita! Thatโ€™s a gorgeous picture @JessieJoePRO ! As you can see, several of us are loving that lippie! So comfortable and reliable! A comernos el mundo!

We all know how much lipstick is loved in this community @Anna2BT . It won the ranking of makeup products! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’„โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ It is my favorite makeup product for sure! I love so many that it is difficult to choose one, because depending on the occasion, I like one or another, but having to choose one, I will choose my HG, beloved SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s . I use it all over my lips as a lipstick because it is so creamy and it has the perfect shade to match absolutely any makeup look I create. But, as it is a lip liner and not a lipstick, I am going to give some other favorites (I donโ€™t know how to find an excuse to give more favorites ๐Ÿ˜…)

I am adding some pictures, like our beautiful @SportyGirly125 has.

ND NayaND NayaCharlotte Tilbury Walk of no ShameCharlotte Tilbury Walk of no ShameCiatรจ London Glitter Flip IconicCiatรจ London Glitter Flip IconicMy HG Sephora Collection Lip liner in Dressed to the 90sMy HG Sephora Collection Lip liner in Dressed to the 90sSephora lip stain in 40 Pink Tea OLD shadeSephora lip stain in 40 Pink Tea OLD shadeKat Von D bullet lipstick in Bow and ArrowKat Von D bullet lipstick in Bow and ArrowNars Claudette lipstick in AugustineNars Claudette lipstick in AugustineKat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita topped with glittery eyeshadowKat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita topped with glittery eyeshadowGXVE Liquid Lipstick in Original RecipeGXVE Liquid Lipstick in Original Recipe

Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lipstick Naya 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Walk of No Shame 

KVD Beauty Everlasting Longwear Liquid Lipstick Lolita 

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Iโ€™m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Original Recipe 

@Saradestin  D'oh, I hadn't gotten this far into the thread when I asked earlier which blue/black lipstick you have. ๐Ÿ˜„ Ciate London Iconic looks beautiful on you! 

Thank you so much @WinglessOne gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— I love that it is packed with glitter (me and my โค๏ธ for everything sparkly...)

@Saradestin  Great lippie looks!! 

Thank you sweet @ather ! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Saradestin, I love that I have all these spectacular looks of yours in one post. Bookmarking it now. You look amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

Aww... you are so sweet @itsfi ! Thank you so much gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

These colors look great on you, @Saradestin ! ๐Ÿคฉ  KVD Bow&Arrow is particularly lovely. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you so much beautiful @Titian06! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— I love Bow and Arrow so much. Is another lippie that goes almost with anything! 

@Saradestin Original Recipe is a standout on you, but dang... I think we all see why Dressed to the 90s is your HG!  Dang girl!!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • MAC Liptensity Stallion, my favorite black lipstick.
  • Black lipstick can be bright with enough ombre application. :D
  • Lancรดme Silver Metamorphose, a discontinued bullet shade. All others are MAC bullet shades.
  • A few black lipsticks. Squid Ink is a blue so dark, itโ€™s almost black.
  • Gucci Rouge a Levres Valentine Verdante, 1 of my 2 favorite teal lipsticks. (The other is ColourPop Lux Getty.)
  • Top to bottom: Fenty Mattemoiselle in Turks & Caicos, ColourPop Lux in Getty, MUFE Artist Rouge in C603, Gucci Rouge a Levres in Valentine Verdante, Guerlain Rouge G in 111.
  • Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png
  • applying lipstick gif.gif
  • 2D5730FB-111C-4C1B-96B7-D9B5EE4235ED.jpeg
  • A1281E24-71DA-4D41-B427-0D5429FC2005.jpeg
  • 9A473752-A30C-4889-B30E-3AE5AB75CE92.jpeg
  • 2FE3FD5D-E499-4F0B-B256-A10B34124A85.jpeg
  • AFFF50B8-20F5-49DD-AED7-72FF61A0C0F3.jpeg
  • 946254EF-77FA-4D1F-A6B5-17B869D26A0C.jpeg
  • C911E8EA-0F30-4F2D-A588-3237435D17B2.jpeg
testing