Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png

Itโ€™s that time of the year again Beauty Insider Community: National Lipstick Day (July 29th) - woohoo! ๐Ÿ’„ One of my favorite things about being a part of BIC is being able to celebrate fun moments like this with all my fellow beauty lovers in this amazing community. โค๏ธ

To give the spotlight on one of the most popular makeup categories, letโ€™s talk about all things lippie! Over the years, we have seen a big transformation in the lip product scene โ€“ thereโ€™s now lipstick, lip gloss, lip tints, lip oils, lip stains, lip balms, and more โ€“ there are so many fun options to pick from!

So, whatโ€™s your favorite lip product BIC? Share your lippie faves, swatches, and looks in the comments below! ๐Ÿ’‹

Re: Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

Drop your skincare routine while you're at it! Gorgeous!!!

@JessieJoePRO Aww thank you.  I really owe it to my Mom who started skincare with me at an early age.  I have done a lot of trial and error and here is what has worked for me:

Here are my go to products for dry combo skin that I use everyday:

Origins frothy face wash and I add the Origins Ginzeng scrub 3 times a week, Fresh Rose Hydration Toner, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, SKII essence, Leanne Grace Beauty oil for day and The ordinary Rose Hip Oil at night, Kiehl's daily concentrate for day and midnight recovery concentrate at night, Sweet Chef Vitamin C serum for day, J.One Firming serum, Tatcha overnight concentrate at night, Tatcha eye cream , Tatcha renewal cream at night and Fresh Rose Deep Hydration cream for day, Laneige sunscreen.  I also mask and use NuFace a couple times a week.  To seal in everything and to add more hydration I like adding Youth To the People Glow Oil.  I have had a lot of trial and error with my skin and all these products have helped my skin.

Absolutely stunning in all of them @SportyGirly125 ! I loved going through all your looks! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin Aww thank you.  I wore PMG Dare to Bare with Flesh Fantasy lipgloss so much as a look that members knew already what was on my lips.  Haha.

I get you @SportyGirly125 ! Itโ€™s like me with my beloved SEPHORA COLLECTION Retractable Rouge Gel Lip Liner 29 dressed to the 90s ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ˆ

The door lip oils are so good @SportyGirly125 !!! I need to add another one to my list ! 

@Kim888 @They are amazing. I got 2 of the limited edition releases this year and picked up rosewood. Fell in love with them all over again. 

Wow, gorgeous, @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ˜

@Titian06 Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

So many pretties and looks @SportyGirly125 ! ๐Ÿ’ž

@Sunnysmom Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

Oh wow @SportyGirly125 @I love that you post the looks too ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน All stunning ๐Ÿคฉ 

@blackkitty2014 Thank you โ˜บ๏ธ 

Happy National Lipstick Day, everyone! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹โค

My favorites are PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick Flesh 3 109 ; PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTranceโ„ข Lipstick Venus In Furs  ; and NARS Satin Lipstick Pencil Palais Royal, Bansar, and Golshan.

@Titian06  Great picks!!!

@Titian06, the NARS lip pencils are wonderful! Such rich colors and I love how easy they are to apply and carry around. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@itsfi - That's why I love them too!  I guess I'll admit, I have most of the colors in both formulas... ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

@Titian06 You are not alone in loving the Nars Pencils... Some things age like fine wines!

Yes, @missjeanie ! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

Yeessssss to Nars Lip Pencils ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

NARS Mini Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo Cruella/ Dolce Vita 

@Titian06  Happy National Lipstick Day!   ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ‘„

Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • MAC Liptensity Stallion, my favorite black lipstick.
  • Black lipstick can be bright with enough ombre application. :D
  • Lancรดme Silver Metamorphose, a discontinued bullet shade. All others are MAC bullet shades.
  • A few black lipsticks. Squid Ink is a blue so dark, itโ€™s almost black.
  • Gucci Rouge a Levres Valentine Verdante, 1 of my 2 favorite teal lipsticks. (The other is ColourPop Lux Getty.)
  • Top to bottom: Fenty Mattemoiselle in Turks & Caicos, ColourPop Lux in Getty, MUFE Artist Rouge in C603, Gucci Rouge a Levres in Valentine Verdante, Guerlain Rouge G in 111.
  • Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png
  • applying lipstick gif.gif
  • 2D5730FB-111C-4C1B-96B7-D9B5EE4235ED.jpeg
  • A1281E24-71DA-4D41-B427-0D5429FC2005.jpeg
  • 9A473752-A30C-4889-B30E-3AE5AB75CE92.jpeg
  • 2FE3FD5D-E499-4F0B-B256-A10B34124A85.jpeg
  • AFFF50B8-20F5-49DD-AED7-72FF61A0C0F3.jpeg
  • 946254EF-77FA-4D1F-A6B5-17B869D26A0C.jpeg
  • C911E8EA-0F30-4F2D-A588-3237435D17B2.jpeg
testing