Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png

Itโ€™s that time of the year again Beauty Insider Community: National Lipstick Day (July 29th) - woohoo! ๐Ÿ’„ One of my favorite things about being a part of BIC is being able to celebrate fun moments like this with all my fellow beauty lovers in this amazing community. โค๏ธ

To give the spotlight on one of the most popular makeup categories, letโ€™s talk about all things lippie! Over the years, we have seen a big transformation in the lip product scene โ€“ thereโ€™s now lipstick, lip gloss, lip tints, lip oils, lip stains, lip balms, and more โ€“ there are so many fun options to pick from!

So, whatโ€™s your favorite lip product BIC? Share your lippie faves, swatches, and looks in the comments below! ๐Ÿ’‹

Re: Happy National Lipstick Day ๐Ÿ’„ โ€“ Whatโ€™s your go-to lippie?

Thx you @Sunnysmom . I can see I pan one or 2 of these ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thx @Kim888 @Titian06 ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŒน

That coral has the best summer vibes @blackkitty2014 !!

Great colors, @blackkitty2014 ! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

Oh this is fun homework @Anna2BT , great idea! Agree with @itsfi , must think on this as so tough! ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿฅฐ

I am not choosing just one @Sunnysmom , I just canโ€™t! ๐Ÿ˜…

Zero chance here either @Saradestin !! Tho the exercise may involve some guilt as I look through them! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚

Looooove this @Anna2BT๐Ÿ’– Happy early National Lipstick Day to you and all the BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ’„

Alright, gonna have to think about my one favorite lippie. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I may need to break things down into lip categories. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

applying lipstick gif.gif

Right @itsfi It's like asking someone to pick their favourite child!  I've been trying to decide on a lip for tomorrow... and think I may need to do costume changes to show love to more than one!

Oooh, costume changes?!!! That is a phenomenal idea @missjeanie๐Ÿ˜ I love it. Why pick one lippie on one of the most amazing days of the year?!

I feel like it's not actually a public holiday... but I might make it one??  Monday is actually a holiday here so I suspect work will be a bit... slow with the 4 day weekend crowd.  I actually picked out a bunch of untouched lippies from Ipsy and GWP etc to bring in to work to let other ladies (or gents if they want) pick one out.  I feel like I could just add a dozen or so to my purse for myself through the day?  @itsfi Did you pick out one, or some to wear yet?

Yeah @missjeanie, it somehow seems wrong that it's not a public or federal or state holiday. Who do I need to talk to about that?! Oh wait, if you can make it a holiday, done! I second that. All those in favor ... โœ‹โœ‹โœ‹

I just went through my handbag to see which lipsticks had made their way into the various nooks and crannies of my purse - that's how I decided on my favorites here. Very scientific, I know. ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ˜† I am going to follow your lead and pick out "just a few" lipsticks for tomorrow. I'll plan to change them for each meeting or phone call I have on my schedule. Or every time I come back from filling up my water bottle. Or coffee. Now that I think about it, maybe I need to use a larger handbag tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ @itsfi @if only BIC ruled the world eh!!  I canโ€™t believe I forgot to check my purse!!! I usually have a handful in there to check out now too lol!

"if only BIC ruled the world

Are there sign ups for that project team @missjeanie? Or to be considered for it? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Maybe it can be a joint resolution for 2023 to make that happen? Think about it. 

@itsfi Iโ€™m ready to nominate you for president!! Lol an election I can get into for sure!!

Yes! Do that @itsfi ! Being different categories you should be able to choose one each (or more... ๐Ÿ˜…)

Hahaha @Saradestin, so true! Maybe I'll start off with lipsticks ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Conversation Stats
Photos74
  • MAC Liptensity Stallion, my favorite black lipstick.
  • Black lipstick can be bright with enough ombre application. :D
  • Lancรดme Silver Metamorphose, a discontinued bullet shade. All others are MAC bullet shades.
  • A few black lipsticks. Squid Ink is a blue so dark, itโ€™s almost black.
  • Gucci Rouge a Levres Valentine Verdante, 1 of my 2 favorite teal lipsticks. (The other is ColourPop Lux Getty.)
  • Top to bottom: Fenty Mattemoiselle in Turks & Caicos, ColourPop Lux in Getty, MUFE Artist Rouge in C603, Gucci Rouge a Levres in Valentine Verdante, Guerlain Rouge G in 111.
  • Anna2BT_0-1659025164040.png
  • applying lipstick gif.gif
  • 2D5730FB-111C-4C1B-96B7-D9B5EE4235ED.jpeg
  • A1281E24-71DA-4D41-B427-0D5429FC2005.jpeg
  • 9A473752-A30C-4889-B30E-3AE5AB75CE92.jpeg
  • 2FE3FD5D-E499-4F0B-B256-A10B34124A85.jpeg
  • AFFF50B8-20F5-49DD-AED7-72FF61A0C0F3.jpeg
  • 946254EF-77FA-4D1F-A6B5-17B869D26A0C.jpeg
  • C911E8EA-0F30-4F2D-A588-3237435D17B2.jpeg
testing