Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

CTHOTLIPS.JPG

Charlotte Tilbury fans REJOICE! Next week on June 27, Charlotte Tilbury will be launching eleven beautiful lipsticks in their newest collection, Hot Lips 2 (Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick 2 Glowing Jen). We all know the brand is amazing at crafting colors which wear beautifully and these lipsticks are no exception. This collection of eleven new shades showcases the formula we know and love, featuring orchid extract to soften and hydrate your lips, while lipstick tree extract (Bixa Orellana seed) protects from UV damage. Charlotte Tilbury’s iconic Matte Revolution lipsticks are creamy and hydrating; I love this comfortable formula, especially for bolder colors that look best on smooth lips. The popular satin K.I.S.S.I.N.G formula also helps moisturize while adding beautiful color and shine. 

What really makes this launch special is the inspiration behind each shade. Charlotte has named each lipstick after one of her eleven muses who have each played a significant role in her life. How sweet is that?! I can only aspire to someday have a lipstick made in my honor…

Along with the eleven shades inspired by Charlotte’s muses, there are five new and unique packaging designs inspired by every aspect of her universe: Fashion, Rock n’ Roll, Hollywood, and Magic. The packaging is STUNNING and adorned with rose gold details; you’ll want to collect at least one of each design. Here is just a look this this beautiful collection.

IMG_1684.JPG

As you can see above, these shades are beautiful and creamy. I was enamored by Viva La Vergara, a matte soft wine shade inspired by, you guessed it, the beautiful and talented Sofia Vergara. Glowing Jen, a nod to Jennifer Aniston, is a universally flattering satin rose shade. Our coworker Jasimine was immediately drawn to it, and she is rocking it below. Dancefloor Princess is a pinky nude color with a satin finish; this shade is as lovely as the muse who inspired it – Kylie Minogue. Enigmatic Edward is named after the stylish Edward Enninful. This clear lip balm hydrates with shea butter, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid. This is great alone or as a base.

CTHOTLIPS_G_1.png

CTHOTLIPS_J_2.JPG

If you could create a lipstick inspired by one of your muses, who would it be and what would it look like?

Re: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

❤️❤️❤️ In Love with Olivia. I stare at the packaging and mirror a lot 🤣. I never want to take it off.  Photos don’t do it justice. I stopped spending so much on lipstick as I got pickier and prices went up but I couldn’t resist during this rouge sale. I hope CT converts B**ch Perfect over to this formulation. It’s a fave so much so that I repurchased the one that I lost.  

RE: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

Here is amazing Amal!

Here’s Dance Floor Princess

Re: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

Just ordered Viva La Vergara and I can't wait to try it.

It's sooo pretty, and I'm almost sure that it's malleable with any eye look.

Here’s glowing Jen

Re: RE: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

Looks so pretty on you @KehDee!! It's such a nice color for any season. 

Does anyone know when these will restock? I kept one in my basket too long and now it’s out of stock 😭

Got it!!!

I just got my first two!! Here is the In love with Olivia

Re: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2.0!

Totally unrelated, but I first read the title of this post as "HOT HOT MESS" and thought to myself 'wow, that's mighty direct, wonder what makes it a hot mess'. Then I realized my coffee must not have kicked in yet and I'm unable to read.

@GeorginaBT Ohhh so pretty! These look great on you and Jasmine! 

My coworker got In Love with Olivia and Dance Floor Princess before they launched at Sephora and I’ve been seriously considering getting Dance Floor Princess which is a nice pinky nude. In Love with Olivia has a bit of a coral undertone which seems like a perfect summer color! 

I don't mean to be spamming this thread, but I love CT.  My lips were a different shade today, and I have some swatches taken in natural light (not my yellowish indoor lighting.)  Today I like all of the shades. Oy.

OliviaOliviaJenJenVergaraVergaraAmalAmal

The colors look great on you @Ispend2much6! I cannot get over how flattering Glowing Jen is on everyone. Heart 

@GeorginaBT   Thank you!  I do love how these shades seem so adaptable too.  Jen is really great; more red on some, pinker on others.

@Ispend2much6,

Thank you for posting these photos! I was curious to see what the shades looked like:)

❤️ Melissa

@melissabt   You're welcome; I hope others will post their shades so we can see those too.

I love all of them on you @Ispend2much6 

@PrettyPaint   Thank you; which ones are you getting?  I meant to use the plural "ones" intentionally. 😉

@Ispend2much6  So I think I'm definitely getting Amal and possibly getting Jen. Clearly you have been a big influence on me! I need to figure out if I have any dupes of Jen though.

@PrettyPaint   You keep gravitating to those two shades; I think it's a good sign of what to do. 🙂

Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • CTHOTLIPS.JPG
  • IMG_1684.JPG
  • CTHOTLIPS_G_1.png
  • CTHOTLIPS_J_2.JPG
  • Image lifted from the internet since I don't keep a catalogue of our plants on my computer.
  • Frida-4-web.jpg
  • hotlips22.jpg
  • hotlips2swatches.jpg
  • Olivia
  • Jen
  • Amal
  • Vergara
  • Glowing Jen
  • 468d3bed-0edf-47cd-8ddc-0be563e766c0-hotlips.jpg
  • Olivia
testing