Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2!

CTHOTLIPS.JPG

Charlotte Tilbury fans REJOICE! Next week on June 27, Charlotte Tilbury will be launching eleven beautiful lipsticks in their newest collection, Hot Lips 2 (Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick 2 Glowing Jen). We all know the brand is amazing at crafting colors which wear beautifully and these lipsticks are no exception. This collection of eleven new shades showcases the formula we know and love, featuring orchid extract to soften and hydrate your lips, while lipstick tree extract (Bixa Orellana seed) protects from UV damage. Charlotte Tilbury’s iconic Matte Revolution lipsticks are creamy and hydrating; I love this comfortable formula, especially for bolder colors that look best on smooth lips. The popular satin K.I.S.S.I.N.G formula also helps moisturize while adding beautiful color and shine. 

What really makes this launch special is the inspiration behind each shade. Charlotte has named each lipstick after one of her eleven muses who have each played a significant role in her life. How sweet is that?! I can only aspire to someday have a lipstick made in my honor…

Along with the eleven shades inspired by Charlotte’s muses, there are five new and unique packaging designs inspired by every aspect of her universe: Fashion, Rock n’ Roll, Hollywood, and Magic. The packaging is STUNNING and adorned with rose gold details; you’ll want to collect at least one of each design. Here is just a look this this beautiful collection.

IMG_1684.JPG

As you can see above, these shades are beautiful and creamy. I was enamored by Viva La Vergara, a matte soft wine shade inspired by, you guessed it, the beautiful and talented Sofia Vergara. Glowing Jen, a nod to Jennifer Aniston, is a universally flattering satin rose shade. Our coworker Jasimine was immediately drawn to it, and she is rocking it below. Dancefloor Princess is a pinky nude color with a satin finish; this shade is as lovely as the muse who inspired it – Kylie Minogue. Enigmatic Edward is named after the stylish Edward Enninful. This clear lip balm hydrates with shea butter, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid. This is great alone or as a base.

CTHOTLIPS_G_1.png

CTHOTLIPS_J_2.JPG

If you could create a lipstick inspired by one of your muses, who would it be and what would it look like?

Re: HOT, HOT NEWNESS: Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2.0!

As a fellow Asian American, I love this idea! Heart 

omg so excited!! These colors look lovely on you ladies thanks for sharing swatches!

Thank you so much, @Kim888! Let us know your thoughts if you try any of the colors from the collection. Heart 

I can't wait for these to launch at Sephora! So far as muses go I'd love to see something inspired by Natalie Portman. She always looks gorgeous and rocks the spectrum of lipstick colors while keeping it looking fresh and almost natural even when wearing a bolder color.

Related image

Spoiler
I love this shade!

@GeorginaBT   I hope more HL2 swatches will be added to this thread, pretty please!

My lipstick muse would be the antique climbing rose we have; it's called Zephirine Drouhin.  The shade is just so gorgeous!  I think the rose's first name would make a great name for the lipstick itself.  

Image lifted from the internet since I don't keep a catalogue of our plants on my computer.Image lifted from the internet since I don't keep a catalogue of our plants on my computer.

That's a gorgeous color @Ispend2much6 Heart

@Mcakes   Thanks!  You really can't beat nature for color. 🙂

@GeorginaBT  Gorgeous colours! Can’t wait for them to come out!! I really enjoy watching movies with Leslie Mann. And she always rocks an awesome red lip. Her colour should be called Mann are you Red!!

Leslie Mann is hilarious, I cannot get enough of her movies. Red does look lovely on her; goes great with her hair color. If you try any of the colors from the new collection, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 😄 

@GeorginaBT thank you for sharing swatches and how it looks on the lips. The color looks gorgeous on you.

Mine would be after Adrianna Lima because she is just so gorgeous and stunning.  She’s always rocking the perfect pouty pink nude lip and bright bold red lip.  I know there are a ton of those out there but the way how those colors look on her grabs your attention and is show stopping.  “Lima Shine” 

Thank you @SportyGirly125!! Also, YES - Adrianna Lima is so confident and beautiful, and I'm sure a shade inspired by her would be gorgeous. Heart 

@GeorginaBT I love how the new lipsticks are refillable!

Ooo I love the colors and the packaging is just to die for.

They look great on you both!  Have you tried the PMG balm? I'm curious how it compares @GeorginaBT I'm going to copy @Mcakes and go with my kittycat as my muse (she's my bff and the best listener!).  She's named after Elphaba in Wicked so her shade would be a bold, blue-based red with a slight shimmer that can be blotted for a popsicle stain.  Thank you for sharing the swatches!

@michelleshops how could our little fur babies not be our muse?! They are the cutest 😄

the aristocats disney GIF

Oh I just adore CT lipsticks! Can’t wait to check these out 😍

@GeorginaBT Meghan Markle always seems to have the perfect shade of lipstick on, pinky nude. So I’ll take a pinky nude Markle! 

Aren't CT lippies everything, @GG84?! Heart Loving the Meghan Markle callout! I've been following her as an actress and activist for years. A pinky nude would suit her perfectly considering that seems to be her go-to. 

The packaging and the shades swatched above are so beautiful! Hmmm....if I were to make a shade after a muse I would make it in honor of my cat 😄 She's the cutest fluffiest little Persian princess ever. 

I love that!! My mom's cat is part Persian; they are so fluffy and beautiful. I know my mom would also love to honor her cat with a light lip color to match her shy but friendly personality. 

@GeorginaBT Aww that would be the perfect lip color!

cat s GIF

They look gorgeous @GeorginaBT!🤩

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos22
  • CTHOTLIPS.JPG
  • IMG_1684.JPG
  • CTHOTLIPS_G_1.png
  • CTHOTLIPS_J_2.JPG
  • Image lifted from the internet since I don't keep a catalogue of our plants on my computer.
  • Frida-4-web.jpg
  • hotlips22.jpg
  • hotlips2swatches.jpg
  • Olivia
  • Jen
  • Amal
  • Vergara
  • Glowing Jen
  • 468d3bed-0edf-47cd-8ddc-0be563e766c0-hotlips.jpg
  • Olivia
testing