Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Givenchy Rose perfecto lip balm review

I was very surprised to be chosen to sample this amazing 👍 👄 lip balm let me tell you what's so special about this rose perfecto lip balm after applying product I noticed a hint of rose 🌹smell but not to overwhelmingly for it did not cause a headache and I am prone to headaches but this product cones in the coolest pink leather case that the top slides over and your gloss comes up it has a marble look on top my lips just after one application we're extremely moisturized thank you to the power of pink 💕 pepper extract and vitamin C the lips are protected for a healthy glow day after day. This iconic marble formula tints with fresh color. I noticed the plumping effect right away it says the plumping last up to 8H after use but I noticed it wore off pretty fastcwithin first 20 minute just add more to feel more plump!! My lips had 24H hydration after applying and I live the smooth silky shine and not that overwhelming gloss sticky feeling. The finish gave me a 6H wear and for did need reapplied after eating or drinking but they were visibly plumper I wish I would have taken a before and after picture! Thank you for giving me the chance to sample this product that I would have never bought on my own but now after all the benefits I'm seeing in such b a short periodof time I'm officially sold on this Givenchy product I do plan on buying more products and more gloss and lip balms!! 

#I received this product as a free sample for my honest review #Givencyroseperfecto #plumper#liplove#102feelingnude

Re: Givenchy Rose perfecto lip balm review

If you don’t mind me asking how did you selected? It sounds like a really amazing product. I love a great lip plumper especially one that hydrates your lips too! Way too many are too drying. This sounds like a lip treatment and plumper combined.🥰❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing