Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint a mess, is it just me??

I tried the Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint and it’s just been like the most beautiful mess. It looks pretty and it lasts on the lips and it gets on everything else too. I hate leaving lipstick marks, especially when I kiss my kids and that happened. It’s definitely not transfer proof. I even found a smear of it on my coat which I was definitely not happy about. Especially being that I put on my coat about an hour after I applied it. Idk if there’s anything I can do to fix the transfer issue. I hope so bc it truly is beautiful.

RE: Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint a mess, is it just me??

Oh man so I just bought unveil and I used one dab like everyone says it was still damp after 1 hour and and it only stayed on for two hours. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. 😩😩

Re: Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint a mess, is it just me??

@Minniedarlingxo You’re not alone! I have the same issue with the lip paint. It’s such a beautiful red and I love it but it transfers and smears so much. I’ve tried blotting it with tissue and putting powder on top but it still transfers. I hope Rihanna comes up with a new formula! 

I had the same story! It smeared and transferred on everything, when I came home after a day wearing it, even my hubby noticed red streaks around my mouth! I returned it the very next day. 

RE: Re: Fenty Beauty Stunna lip paint a mess, is it just me??

Yeah I’ll be returning mine too because I know I’m not going to use it. It’s pretty and all but definitely not worth it.

Hi @Minniedarlingxo and @gonerogue,

I believe the trick is to shake it before applying. I have not had issues with this liquid lipstick and ate chicken wings without it smearing, so I suggest trying to shake it first to see if this helps with the wear! I hope it helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I shook it, put on lip primer, and used a lip liner. It stayed on through pizza and kissing my fiancé. It lasted all day. Taking it off was hard. 

@JaneanBT I'll be sure to try that next time I wear it. Thank you for the tip! 🙂

@Minniedarlingxo I had the same issue! The first time I wore it, it was completely transfer proof and I was amazed. The second and third times, it was a hot transferring mess! Not sure why since I used the same lip primer I use everyday before I put it on. I stopped wearing mine after the 3rd attempt but I was going to suggest blotting it with tissue and translucent powder and seeing if that will help? Let me know! I’m very curious to see how I can make it work too as it is a gorgeous color!

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 18 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing