cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|
Anonymous Insider

Extremely dry lips

Hi! I just came back from a 2 months trip in another continent and obviously my face is all weirded up but not so bad but my lips are a nightmare! They are sooo dry that they are actually swollen and red and so painful. I've tried every natural lip balm, I am drinking tons of water but I don't know what to do anymore. Do you know about any lip products that actually work????? Thanks

RE: Extremely dry lips

@Anonymous Ouch! I’m sorry to hear that! At Sephora, I would recommend Bite Agave Lip Mask. It’s very thick and will keep your lips moisturized for a long time. I also love Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. It’s more of a thin consistency and works extremely well on dry lips. I love both products and use them daily.

Re: Extremely dry lips

Anonymous Insider

Try Lano Lips 101 ointment, it is 100% natural and works like more of a treatment than a lip balm. I

@Anonymous Oh no! Sorry to hear you are having some difficulties with your lips! When my lips gets dry, I like to use one of my 3 favorite lip balms to help out. My three favorites are Korres Lip Butter, Bite Agave, and Fresh’s Sugar Lip Carmel balms. I apply at least 3 times a day and exfoliate my lips every morning to get rid of all the dead, dry skin. I wouldn’t recommend exfoliating now if your lips are swollen and sensitive but I would recommend using a great balm like the ones I mentioned above to help the healing process for your lips. Best of luck!!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing