Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Dupe for lipsticks discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I need help finding a dupe for Tarteโ€™s Glamazon Lipstick in Inspired. It was the perfect rosy nude matte shade! Below photo is from Google. 

827C98B9-7215-420A-B241-C2BBF64F1049.jpeg

Tarte Glamazon lipstick in Inspired 

Mac lipliner in Pink Treat

โ€ƒ

Re: Dupe for lipsticks discontinued ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ah this one reminds me of โ€œDo No Wrongโ€ from the Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick line. Sadly, I canโ€™t find it on Sephoraโ€™s website anymore. KVD Beauty Studded Kiss Crรจme Lipstick Lovecraft also is similar to what youโ€™re looking for and is a beautiful mauve pink @badkitty143 

OoOo thanks for your response! Iโ€™ll check out the KVD lipsticks you mentioned. I hope they arenโ€™t too drying but I understand mattes tend to be more drying. ๐Ÿ˜…

@badkitty143 That IS a pretty shade!  Let us know if you find a good dupe - I might have to get one, too!

@badkitty143  I pulled out a few from my collection that look as though they may be matches.  The shades in person are a bit more cool than the photo is pulling, but they're pretty close and may give you a direction to go in.  I unfortunately decluttered my Tarte Glamazonians a couple years ago. 

3E9FAE0D-B782-4469-91B1-E9ADD970DB15.jpeg

โ€ƒ

From top to bottom

MAC Mehr

MAC Pink Plaid

MAC Syrup

MAC Faux

Stila Colour Balm Lipstick in Olivia

Stila Colour Balm Lipstick in Isabelle

Sephora Lipstories Lip Balm in Date Prep

Charlotte Tilbury Happikiss in Enchanting Kiss

Gucci Rouge de Beautรฉ Brillant Glow and Care in 214

I'd guess looking at the swatches that MAC Faux may be the closest. The SC Lipstories in Date Prep looks to be the same shade, but a much more sheer and balmy formula.  Hope these help a bit. 

Thank you for your detailed response! I donโ€™t own any Mac lipsticks so this was very helpful. I tried looking for dupes on Temptalia but I didnโ€™t see a post for the Tarte lipstick. Iโ€™ll def head to Mac to check out the shades you recommended!! ๐Ÿ˜€

@badkitty143 Mac has a really nice range of shades and formulas at a really reasonable price point.  If you still have any of the Tarte left, bring it in with you and I'm sure one of their artists would love to help you find a shade. 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • 827C98B9-7215-420A-B241-C2BBF64F1049.jpeg
  • 3E9FAE0D-B782-4469-91B1-E9ADD970DB15.jpeg
testing