Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Discontinued Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick no# 42 Walk of Fame

I found out today that my beloved Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick #42-- Walk of Fame has been discontinued! I can't find it in the store or online. Can anyone suggest a great substitute?

Sephora Product Developers, if you're reading this, please bring this amazing lipstick back!

Thank you

Re: Discontinued Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick no# 42 Walk of Fame

I've tried numerous ways to find Sephora Rouge Shine #42 to no avail.  Did you ever find it somewhere?  I loved that color and product.....can't believe we can't find it even on Ebay, not available.  

I hate when they do this without any warning!!  Then we have to run to eBay and get slammed with elevated prices!!!  

Anonymous Insider

Did you ever find a good substitute for number 42?

This was my go to lipstick also and I'm so sad it's discontinued. I've been in the store twice trying to find a substitute but everything they suggest is either not the right color or a weird consistency. Or $35.  If you find something, I'd love to know. Sephora please bring this line back!!

I feel for you girl!   Sephora Discontinued #63 With You Darling.   I am sick about it.  It was my ride or die color and I can't find it anywhere.   I wish Sephora would send out an email when they plan to discontinue items in their line.  If anyone has any idea how I can get this product, please let me know.   I love this company.  Just sad I wasn't able to stock up on this. 

@mspenn wrote:

I found out today that my beloved Sephora Rouge Shine Lipstick #42-- Walk of Fame has been discontinued! I can't find it in the store or online. Can anyone suggest a great substitute?

Sephora Product Developers, if you're reading this, please bring this amazing lipstick back!

Thank you

This is my lipstick, too.  I have no idea what to do.  I hate spending 100s of $$ on trial and error!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing