Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Dark lips

How can I get rid of  dark lips

Re: Dark lips

I wanted to get rid of my dark lips for so long and now i learn to love them but if you want to give them more of a natural red look, I would recommend using lip stains and don’t tinted spf lip balms.(just beware because the taste is disgusting) and also use counselor then apply the lipstick 

Re: Dark lips

@flavibabi  I get frustrated frequently because lipsticks never look the way I think they will on me, as I have very cool-toned, pigmented lips.

I have found that using an opaque product underneath my gloss or lipstick can help me achieve the lip look I want.

Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment  come in 33 shades, and are wonderful.  They do not budge once applied ( as long as you use the matte shades.)  These are used for the lips and all over the face; you could probably find at least afew that might help you accomplish your lip goals.

Also, I've successfully used #SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain to use as a base shade under a lipstick to make it look pinkish nude instead of the usual orange it showed up on my lips.  

I hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing