Post in Lip Lovers
|

Chapped lips

I have very dark and chapped lips.. can you suggest a product that can help me

Anonymous Insider

Re: Chapped lips

I would recommend EOS lip balms, they work so good 

Antaripa18  I like to use BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Daytime Vegan Lip Balm and BITE BEAUTY - Agave+ Intensive Vegan Lip Mask. The other's have mentioned some nice options also.

Ive yet to come across anything as nourishing and healing for lips asLa Mer The Lip Balm. It is definitely pricey and I cry a little every time I buy it, however it is simply wonderful. You really just need to apply it nightly, and a small amount, and it will leave you with conditioned lips within a couple of days. At this rate the product will certainly last 2 to 3 months. It is very luxurious and lives up to its claims. Worth the splurge!

@Antaripa18 I really love all versions of the FRESH - Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15

@Antaripa18  GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Lip Pop is really amazing, and it gives a nice tint to the lips too.

RE: Chapped lips

Laneige lip mask! been a user of this for 4 years! I like applying a moderately thick layer on my lips before i sleep at night, in the morning i wipe it off and my lips are baby soft. the product also helps any chapped/ dry skin to wipe off easily 🙂 one container lasted me 2 years with almost daily use. they have lots of flavours and a mini size too.

Re: RE: Chapped lips

Thanks for the advice 

Re: RE: Chapped lips

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original is the best!  I second that recommendation.

@Antaripa18 For daytime use, I love the Ciate lip oils (if I'm staying in) and Fresh Sugar Treatments with spf (if I'm heading out of the house). For nighttime, my favorite combo is using Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy and then smearing a nice thick layer of the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask on top of that. In addition to staying hydrated with water and occasional exfoliation with an Elf lip scrub, this has been a really nice routine for my lips. 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing