Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Chapped lips πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hey everyone!! So as you see in the title, I have very chapped lips. I’m on medicine for depression and anxiety. Which the side effects are chapped lips. They crack all the time. Or they look really dry. Sometime I can peel the dead skin off and more will appear. I’m trying all not to lick my lips because I know that could make them worse. I tried exfoliate my lips everyday, which helps for half of the day. I tried the sleep lip mask at night and in the morning, they still looked chapped. I take off the dead skin and they they are still chapped. I can’t wear liquid lipstick because they make them look like a bumpy road. Regular lipstick is just as bad. Which sucks because I like to wear lipstick. I even tried lip balms which helps for a bit. Then I have to put on again. 

I will take any suggestion. I just don’t know what to do anymore. Thank you in advance!!! 

RE: Chapped lips πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I second the Drunk Elephant oil. I also use Drunk Elephant Lippie Balm. So far I like it quite a bit.

Re: Chapped lips πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@Celialynn1994 I've been using the Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask, and using the BITE BEAUTY - Whipped Cherry Lip Scrubas needed.  Plus, I just picked up  ROSEBUD PERFUME CO. - Rosebud Salvefor use during the day based on a BIC rec.  Good luck!  Smiley Happy

I’ll try it to see if it helps. Thank you!!

@Celialynn1994 I recommend the LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Maskand the FRESH - Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy. Both of these have instantly hydrated and smoothed my lips. Hope this helps!

Best,
Rebecca 

I use the sleep mask already. But I see if that works.

@Celialynn1994 I sometimes put DRUNK ELEPHANT - Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oilon my lips. It’s soaks quickly so I top it if with regular chapstick after it has soaked in. You can get the small one in the DRUNK ELEPHANT - NightBrightβ„’ Duoto try or probably use another similar oil. 

I’ve not had lips chapped to the extent you have. It sounds tough. I hope you find something that works. πŸ˜•

I’ll try to see if this one works. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors