Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Casual every day nude lip?

Hi guys and gals! Basically as titled I’m looking for the perfect every day nude. My skin tone is light/medium and I’m neutral but lean more torwards warm undertones. I also suffer from the dry lip struggle 😬🙄

Any suggestions to send my way? 

Thanks! 🙂

Re: Casual every day nude lip?

I'm super fair with yellow undertones, blonde with brown eyes, and the only MLBB I've EVER found is a NARS lip pencil in "Bettina" ("natural rose beige sheen"). It genuinely looks like I'm not wearing makeup when I wear it, and it also doesn't dry my lips out. It's Holy Grail material.

I had to search a long time, but hopefully my quest is your victory! Seriously, check it out. 

@lilsweetP,

Based on your skin tone, I suggest the Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipstick in Birthday Suit - rosy beige.

https://www.sephora.com/product/natural-nudes-lipstick-P429601?skuId=2064301&icid2=products%20grid:p...

❤️ Melissa

Casual every day nude lip?

Have you heard of Coloured Raine? They have a wonderful selection of nudes. I was surprised because they have nudes for everyone. The formula goes on smooth and feels great throughout the wear.

@lilsweetP Finding a good nude shade is really challenging!  The only ones that have worked for me are: UD Naked; LQ The Truth; No. 7 Honey; Bare Minerals Crave.  Good luck!  🙂

@lilsweetP Hourglass Lip Stylos are the most comfortable lipsticks I have, and they have a specific little Nudes collection so you have options for the right shade.

I've been loving the new Bobbi Brown crushed lipsticks for an everyday natural lip. They can be built up or left more sheer and are not drying nor do they emphasize any dry spots on your lips. 

@lilsweetP I would recommend the lipsticks from Maybelline. They have a significant range of colors and a nice formula. Colourpop Lux Lipsticks are also beautiful on the lips, and they feel so comfortable and moisturizing. Dior's Plumping Gloss in Beige Sunrise is also a dream. 🙂

RE: Casual every day nude lip?

If you are ok with a gloss I LOVE buxom full on lip polish, I use dolly and love it as a mauve-nude everyday lip. It is very moisturizing, I buy 4 at a time I go through it so much. I’m not a huge fan of matte lipstick, it always dries me out. I have been trying the too faced natural nudes lipstick, I have nipslip (I’m sort of light Med olive, slightly warm) and I think the color is slightly off for me, but maybe swatching them might be worth it. Lisa Eldridge is a make up artist who has a YouTube channel and she just published a whole video about choosing nudes with suggestions for various skin tones... you could check it out if you’re interested!
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing