Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Can't Live Without It Lips

What is the one lipstick, gloss, tinted balm, etc. that you can't live without and also maybe wear at least 2x weekly? I'll  start...can't live without ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Lip Gloss - St.Tropez

RE: Can't Live Without It Lips

I love too faced peach glosses!

The Rihanna gloss is life!!

Those are definitely good glosses!

Fresh Blood Orange Lip Balm!!

Re: Can't Live Without It Lips

I have four GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Lip Pop LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Enamored Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer Lipgloss and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit

@MakeupLoveher Diehard fan of all of the FRESH - Sugar Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF 15 and the fresh Sugar Hydrating Lip Balm Watermelon.

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bombs !! Especially Sweetmouth

Marc Jacobs “Cream & Sugar” Le Marc Lip Crème!! @MakeupLoveher

Mine would be YSL Tint-in-OIl in No.5 Cherry my Cherie. Really can't live without this one. It just gives the lips a super luscious pout and after the gloss wears away, you're left with a beautiful tint. Sad they got rid of the line; I bought 3 more in different shades last month on YSL direct (stocking up while I still can! :D). I assume their new tint-in-balm line would be similar but I haven't bought any of those balms yet.

A lippie that comes a close second would be Ofra liquid lipstick in Ipsy Unzipped simply because I adore the shade.

@MakeupLoveher  I would say Lip products that I absolutely love and constantly need in my life are DIOR - Dior Lip Glow - 004 Coral Glow in a variety of colors and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original & LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm - Pear

I wear a different shade of fenty lipgloss everyday. I currently have all except the limited edition gold.😩😒

I’ve never tried that gloss but now I want to! Haha That color selection is so stunning. My personal fav is actually the Patrick Ta lip liner in “She’s Humble”. I love that the applicator has a squared edge and the color is perfect. I always try to venture out with liners then find myself continuously going back!
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing