Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Bring Back a Glossy Lip

As a lover of lip products, I will agree a matte lip is a personal favorite. Probably because of it's convenience of never really worrying about re-applying throughout the day. I was recently cleaning out my gloss collection and getting rid of old products and completely forgot I owned an Anastasia lip gloss. 2018 is going to be the year I venture out into the world of glossy and high shine lips. I feel like with the metallic trend this past year, and the glitter glosses i'm seeing show up for the holidays, next year will be a different year for lips. I'll just have to pay close attention to how it's wearing throughout the day. 

image1.jpeg

Re: Bring Back a Glossy Lip

I know it's a preference for me to stick with mattes, especially if they're the liquid mattes that are also transfer proof and last long, especially for reds. If I'm not with my boyfriend, I'd put a clear gloss top coat over a red liquid lip but otherwise itd be over a pinky nude matte lip so it won't be noticeable. And plus I'm very picky about my gloss. Super sticky longwear glosses I hate when my lips stick together or if the gloss makes my liquid matte lipstick bleed over the lipline. It has to be a perfect in between for me

Re: Bring Back a Glossy Lip

@chelsearaeh~ Agreed! Would be happy to see a revival ❤️ (I'm sure it'll come around again, as all trends tend to do eventually) I have so many glosses that I love but just don't use very often and would feel great to be inspired to wear them more. Love this look, btw, absolutely gorgeous!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • image1.jpeg
testing