cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|
Anonymous Insider

Bite Taurus Lip Sold Out?

Is this lip actually sold out or has it just not dropped yet? Hoping to be able to grab one today 😞

RE: Bite Taurus Lip Sold Out?

::sigh:: in that case, looks like it sold out before I could get to it. I’ve missed them all so far 😢
Anonymous Insider

I got it guys!! Thank you sm glad I wasn’t alone 😂

Re: Bite Taurus Lip Sold Out?

I just got mine.

Maybe Sephora should do like MAC does for upcoming releases- say 'coming soon' instead of 'out of stock'. They wouldn't have many anxious customers calling them that way.

JUST dropped!! I got one now (12 noon EST/ 9am PST)

I think it won’t drop till after the sale. It’s weird that it went from coming soon to out of stock without anyone on here saying they got one.

I called the Rouge line (not the best place to get info I know) and the CS rep said they were under the impression that it had not gone live yet. Maybe noon EST??? I kinda want this one so I'm hoping that's the case.

Thank you! These shipping costs are gonna kill me (jumped the gun because I thought it was out) but that's fine. I love the color. Best birthday ever. Shoutout to all the other 4/20 babies out there!

@tsavorite @Kim888 @Anonymous @alyasavestheday -  It's live!

@niki172,

Thanks for the tag!

Your're welcome @tsavorite 🙂

@niki172 Yay thank you for the heads up!!! I’m so excited 

@Anonymous,

I really would bet that the Bite Taurus just hasn't really dropped yet. It's still very early California (Sephora) time.

@tsavorite I really hope that’s the case! But every other month I was able to buy it when I got up for work at like 7 and this time it already said out of stock so that definitely makes me nervous !

@Kim888 I was refreshing every 30 seconds and never saw it. I feel like their stock is getting smaller and smaller each sign. It’s incredibly frustrating. 

@Kim888,

If Sephora really only has that small of a stock on hand, that is ridiculous!  I hope that it just hasn't dropped yet, which is what I believe.   It's still really early in the day in California (Sephora's base.)

@tsavorite - I was in store this weekend for the sale and the poor employees were being raked over the coals for it.  I mean, it's not their fault for it.  Bite is just too small for this kind of thing. The employees were so frustrated. I reached out to Bite about this over Twitter and haven't heard a word (which is honestly even more frustrating). I think the biggest problem is that Bite is a LVMH company.  I was understanding with Aquarius.  But this is now the fourth sign.  They should have figured out by now the demand for these products.  The appearance of them not learning is so extraordinarily frustrating. 

@ChristineR07,

The Bite Taurus did finally drop on Sephora, maybe 9 am Pacific Time, and then eventually really sold out.  When it first showed OOS, it just hadn't dropped yet.

It is really sad that not more lipsticks are available to keep up with demand.

Oh wow.  That makes me even more depressed. I was in the ER with a migraine and was, against medical advise, refreshing my phone to try to get it at midnight PST. I was basically making myself worse when I was already ER bad over lipstick. And yes...I realize how jacked up that makes my priorities. This one was just absolutely beautiful and I was so looking forward to it.

@ChristineR07,

It's a shame that you missed out on Taurus.  I'm really sorry that you had that awful migraine and ended up in the ER!  That's terrible!

Thanks @tsavorite! I've gotten them pretty regularly since I was maybe 7? The really bad ones send me to the hospital. The doctors were like "Um, you know the phone is making it worse, right?" With tears streaming down my face and an IV in my arm, "I know...but it'll be worth it." Eventually, I had to give up.  Ultimately it's just a lipstick. It was just a really pretty lipstick. I think they'd be in a better position if they actually did a pre-order for it (which is what it showed as it's status on the Google landing page when I Googled it). Like two weeks before the release do two days of pre-orders. Then do their release on the day of the way they've been doing it. That way people can pre-order and definitely get it. Two days of pre-orders will still keep them limited release. It'll just ensure they know how many to make and keep it less likely for this to happen going forward.

Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 43 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing